Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the ‘candid’ pictures where he is looking into the distance/sniffing his own fart look whilst thinking he looks the absolute bollocks in those outfits kills me.
I know it’s cringe they are desperate for deals and the way she keeps sharing everyone’s posts about the Asda sandals she recommended..... please 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yeah her kids are gorgeous. Nothing against them but she is just a complete wannabe. Bragging central and thinks she’s something she’s not!

Reactions: 1
Just put a story up asking for holiday ideas! Begging for a freebie 🤔
I saw this... such try hards. Hopefully if they are gifted something, they have tit WiFi so the world are spared from her voice for a week or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Drives me insane! There very in your face like we perfect but I don’t think all is has it seems

Her latest story saying she’s going to head towards videos. She’s been begging for likes recently and she’s obviously not getting the likes she oh so craves. At least videos don’t show how many likes she’s getting (or not) eh Em.

The dad... can’t even remember his name filming the kid getting absolutely distraught over his balloon flying away. Why film that like really? It’s just not necessary at all for goodness sake put the phone down and comfort him. Would he like it if he was filmed sobbing and heartbroken over something? Say his flowery co-ord getting shrunk in the wash? 😂
No he wouldn’t. So the same applies for a child. It’s just ridiculous

Last edited:
The post she put up is LOL it’s not like she got a thread like some others on here to be honest she a little fish in a big pond of wannabes!

Reactions: 2
just saw her post so came here to see how bad her thread was 🤣 its 4 pages 4 pages has she seen meld rums or brummys 😂
she clearly wants a bigger thread thinks it will drive more traffic

I think this thread should be deleted because it’s filling the ego her head is about to explode 😂😂😂 how embarrassing to crave attention that much

Reactions: 3
I really like her find her quite upfront and says what she likes and doesn’t. Not harming anyone !

Hahahahaha
I’m laughing at her attempt for engagement .... not getting enough followers so now crying TROLL which we all know is tactic used to get likes / follows “you okay huh” DMs