Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gersafla

Lol fuck off you wanna Bs
Thanks sunset, I totally agree! I’m glad someone in here has some sense, commenting negatively on other people’s lives or what not makes them a wannabe. I feel some folks are green with envy🥴

Burda

VIP Member
I used to follow her at the start and she was a bit annoying but not majorly fake. I had to unfollow her as she became SO desperate. I thought it was just me being irritated so glad I'm not alone!

Scarlett30

the ‘candid’ pictures where he is looking into the distance/sniffing his own fart look whilst thinking he looks the absolute bollocks in those outfits kills me.
I know it’s cringe they are desperate for deals and the way she keeps sharing everyone’s posts about the Asda sandals she recommended..... please 🤦🏻‍♀️

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Noticed in her bio that she says that have 3 holidays abroad coming up this year... wonder what he does for a living?!

mumgal

i ducking hate those two. how long before she’s posting full time again ad thing ad that tagging brands begging for colabs:/

Wahalala

I'm pretty sure she's the one who was once moaning how she was overqualified to work as a doctor's receptionist, but had previously worked in a clothes shop or something.....
She pretty much thinks she's the shit most of the time, but she just screams wannabe and I find it funny how recently he's tried to hop on to her following too

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
FM is so dodgy. Just been reading up on them.
I’m pretty sure I know her upline 😬 not a friend of mine but an acquaintance. It all seems so so shady. I started an MLM thread here on Tattle because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing from this person on my Instagram.

Missoula18

Chatty Member
I have like 8 people I know doing it, all claim to be making a small fortune 👀
Look up Kayleigh Mannering on Insta and FB, she sells juice plus and claims to have the most amazing life, she claims that juice plus has enabled her to get on the property ladder at a young age and buy a nice car and says that it has enabled her to get on the property ladder at a young age and buy a nice car and quit her office job to do JP full time. Has been doing it since she was about 18 though in all fairness. She is heavily pregnant and has the caffeine fuelled energy boost things. Not at all unsafe I’m sure 🤔