Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ron

These two used to be ok but recently they think there a reality show, I’m not about keeping up with the madlads , also they used to spend time with the smaller account (meet up etc) now they don’t bother 🤔

Twiggle

I actually feel a little bit sorry for her because her lips do not look good at all, you can see in her face that deep down she's not happy with the result...I'll be honest, I don't really know much about cosmetic surgery, so I'm not sure what they're supposed to look like this soon after having them done... I do think she's naturally a pretty girl and didn't need to have it done and she just looks a bit odd now.
I feel sorry for her too. She must have paid a good amount, as you do for most fillers (dependant on where done) but they’re not good fillers and I also can tell she’s not sincerely happy!!xxx

Missoula18

Chatty Member
I also realised what a massive cry for attention her new thumbnail pic
is on insta. she's wearing a flesh coloured skirt and from a distance it does look like she's only got a white bra / crop top on, so it makes you click on her page to look at it closer 🙈🙈

CraicOn

I remember her seeing it ages ago and she said that she had to have it. It looks ridiculous. Why bother to have those doors put in if you just cover them with a soda that’s too big?!

Twiggle

Yeah I noticed too that her lips look wonky. It's not reversible, is it? I hope so for her sake.
Yes you can have the filler dissolved. Theyve put a little too much in the border and not enough at the bottom x

It looks like she’s been at the dentist and her mouth is still numb? I don’t know if she’s talking differently it’s because she’s conscious of them.

I think she’s really trying to talk her self into liking them but truthfully she’s not that happy with the end result?

She didn’t need them done, I know it’s her choice but she’s a beautiful woman and her lips before suited her perfectly.
I haven’t had my lips done so don’t really know what’s a normal look afterwards but I’m just comparing hers to Rebecca Lambs and Rebecca’s aren’t like that.
After 1ml (as I have had now in three different sittings; once a year) they should look very natural and shouldn’t effect your speech or the movement of your mouth x

Missoula18

Chatty Member
I feel like in her most recent post she is hoping for a collab for some new flooring...."not in the current budget", just an idea but maybe get a job and save up for it if you really want it?

Last edited:

Wahalala

They constantly tag or try to hang out with bigger accounts just to get exposed a bit more, it's clear they use them to their advantage

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
View attachment 126137

ah that time Covid-19 has a day off because it was VE Day and we didn’t need to adhere to social distancing because we need a good pic for the gram 🙄
Off topic slightly but yesterday really annoyed me! My neighbours had so many people in their front garden yesterday till at least midnight. Not really social distancing but also I was thinking where are you all going to the toilet?? Clearly all going into the house so therefore definitely breaking the rules. Also as it was hot I had to have the windows open and they kept my baby up 😡