Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clout_Nails

Which is absolutely fair enough Wahalala ,and like I said before, I do understand the intentions of these sites and am not naïve enough to think that I can change everyone's opinions. I just wanted to attempt to correct the previous speculation on here based on my factual experiences of them and try and give them a voice of positivity. I too, hope for the very best for their sons because they are very sweet boys and it's clear to see how much they are loved. Anyway I'll leave this here, as mentioned earlier it's not really my thing, I just felt overwhelmed to defend these people and perhaps help to encourage others to look at them differently.

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Soz if already been discussed but I haven't read all previous posts... I totally think she's up the duff.. Just the way her shirt looks in the pumpkin pic innnnnniiiit?

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
If you look on his tagged photos you’ll see that in early August he was included in a before and after for weight loss/fitness. Not sure if it’s an old progress thing but the most recent shots look more like the before shot.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
I’ve kept on following her for a while even though she gets on my nerves because I like how she dresses the boys butttt finally unfollowed. Fuck off Emma that with hindsight you’d of supported Caroline Flack through her domestic abuse accusations and so would others. Yeah the whole situation is awful and she had terrible demons but you still can’t excuse someone abusing their partner so no, no you wouldn’t of 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m confused by this post.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
God I don’t know who she is and now really don’t want to know who she is.

People like these two are the reason I don’t bother with Instgram...too many thick chav wannabes making snippy comments about Aldi/any supermarket workers while forgetting they are working hard....unlike this Emma person who looks like she’s never done a days work in her life. Famous for being nasty and posting your children’s private moments online.

Personally I protect my child....but Emma can do what she likes.

Emma dear....there are drooling perverts loving the slow mo of your kid taking a pee.

But I guess you didn’t think of that.
wait what?! She posted that?! Fucking hell