Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I feel embarrassed for her!! What on earth has she done to herself? Her mouth looks crooked! She just looks and sounds so...odd (compare to what she used to be like) .
I don’t care what anyone says, they cannot have this flashy lifestyle they claim to have if she has reduced herself to doing a MLM.
Me too!
She just looks an absolute mess
Like trying so hard to pull off every fashion cliche out there!

Missoula18

Chatty Member
I'm unsure as to the point of her most recent post. Feeling the need to point out that she is holding the fort while her husband goes away for work - this was perfectly normal for my mum when I was a child, and many people I knew. Not sure why she is fishing for compliments on this.

midnightrose

VIP Member
These posts get her the engagement which she loves. Also, her repost of Educating Mummy... one minute she’s saying she works 2-3 days and in the next breath she’s saying it’s full on and needs childcare 🤷🏼‍♀️
Who is Educating Mummy anyway? She does not seem very bright.... 😬

Imaniceone

she had a insta post once saying how her ads and gifts / working with instagram has been able to afford her to pay to go to ibiza croatia and somewhere else this year lol.

You guys should watch the episode of couples come dine with me, with them on... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
How do I find this? I must see it now....😂

Missoula18

Chatty Member
They’re not even at all and go all wonky when she’s talking 🥴 I have mine done but do invest in going to an actual doctor as I’d hate them to turn out wrong like that. Really poorly done 😞🙈
Yeah I noticed too that her lips look wonky. It's not reversible, is it? I hope so for her sake.

mumgal

her new post - do you think your phone spies on you cos the same top she’s wearing today came up in her ads - but it’s not an ad is it you daft cow cos the next pic shows you’re logged in on the app ! 🤦🏻‍♀️ trying to get h&m to sponsor her i bet! plus her lips are a real shame they’re terrible. Poor sam having to kiss those.