Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

User90009

She is an absolute car crash. This is the same woman who asked her followers why we have to isolate to Covid 19 and what makes it different - now her business degree means she can preach to people about said virus.

User90009

She got her degree from a really low rate university... ranked almost at the bottom of the league. Obv a degree is a degree but she is making out she is some oxbridge grad.

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Apparently she's going for a more natural look for the new year...I wonder if she regrets the lips and Botox? Wouldn't surprise me, she is a naturally very pretty girl and doesn't need any of that work doing.

Cutiepie

Her lips were fine for her face, they will look very odd now. If I was her I would have invested in my eyebrows now my lips, but different strokes!! I hope for her sake that they go down a lot.
My husband glanced over my shoulder while I was watching her story today and asked what was wrong with her eyebrows 😂

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I feel like in her most recent post she is hoping for a collab for some new flooring...."not in the current budget", just an idea but maybe get a job and save up for it if you really want it?

Yep. Definitely. As least try and be subtle about it like 😂

Missoula18

Chatty Member
It’s not to my taste. I don’t understand what they’ve done with the place?
You can hear in her voice that she thinks the sofa is way too big for the room. Oh dear she is stuck with it now. It's not even like you can move it around to make more space as it takes up the entire room 😂🙈

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
I just cannot even with her pretentious post earlier 🙈 'what an amazing decade which saw us own two properties...' etc. Lol. Why not just word it how the rest of us would, "we sold our old house and brought a new one" big deal.....?! Makes it sound as if they own two properties currently 😂😂😂
I noticed that too. She’s such a prick.

Droosie123

VIP Member
God I don’t know who she is and now really don’t want to know who she is.

People like these two are the reason I don’t bother with Instgram...too many thick chav wannabes making snippy comments about Aldi/any supermarket workers while forgetting they are working hard....unlike this Emma person who looks like she’s never done a days work in her life. Famous for being nasty and posting your children’s private moments online.

Personally I protect my child....but Emma can do what she likes.

Emma dear....there are drooling perverts loving the slow mo of your kid taking a pee.

But I guess you didn’t think of that.