Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I looked the other day and I couldn’t see her account yet I’ve just seen Sam tagged her in a post today and she’s already back 🤨

Clout_Nails

Or maybe I'm Sam? I've not come on to try and change your opinions, simply to back some people that are genuinely nice. I know how these things work; anyone that doesn't follow suit and join in with the slating and bashing will tend to be ignored or assumed to be one of the recipients, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out based on the narrow minded themes. It just doesn't sit well with me when outright falsity is enforced at the expense of undeserving people, hence my somewhat more accurate input into this tantalising gossip.

CraicOn

So they’ve been given free tickets to a Marvel show in London. Her stories say ‘Promoter tickets’ and her grid post says #presstickets.

People are beginning to forget the rules set out by the ASA. This is clearly an ad that hasn’t been disclosed. Naughty.

Wahalala

I feel sorry for the boys as they constantly shove a camera in their faces to show off what they do or what the older one can do, Emma clearly loves herself and has work done to her face

CraicOn

In their never-ending quest to create “content,” he has posted a time-lapse video that includes one of his kids pulling his pants down and doing a wee. Nothing is private for these poor kids.

Scarlett30

The wedding spam is so boring I flicked through and by like story 5 clicked off. Put your phone down and just go and spend time with your mates. We don’t care 👏🏻