Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I don’t know who she is and now really don’t want to know who she is.

People like these two are the reason I don’t bother with Instgram...too many thick chav wannabes making snippy comments about Aldi/any supermarket workers while forgetting they are working hard....unlike this Emma person who looks like she’s never done a days work in her life. Famous for being nasty and posting your children’s private moments online.

Personally I protect my child....but Emma can do what she likes.

Emma dear....there are drooling perverts loving the slow mo of your kid taking a pee.

But I guess you didn’t think of that.
wait what?! She posted that?! bleeping hell

Cue posting pictures of the trolls 🙄 but she absolutely isn’t leaving because of that ..... noticed yesterday she posted about being in a magazine too 😂
Sounds coincidental- posted about having an article in a Mag, then she is leaving Instagram , then posting pictures of the trolls ......

I think someone is playing a ‘woe is me’ game

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’s an attention seeking loser. I doubt she’ll last a week before coming back to over share her kids private lives...

Reactions: 3
I can only assume that by posting screenshots of the messages she is receiving, she is hoping to get lots of sympathy... she really must be stupid if you can't see how what she has posted recently about the pandemic is just so utterly selfish.

She has publicly outted the person who messaged her by not blurring out her name for her sheep to all go bombard with horrid messages
That’s real real low to do that
She was right in what she said aswell it seems she just wants to get back to clothes shopping duck the virus!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Huge surprise...a long wall of text about the fact she's leaving insta AGAIN.... Yet she's still on there #beg

I looked the other day and I couldn’t see her account yet I’ve just seen Sam tagged her in a post today and she’s already back 🤨

I literally can't believe this attention-seeking pair 😂 "I've had a lot of messages asking about Emma" LOL sure you have mate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
i ducking hate those two. how long before she’s posting full time again ad thing ad that tagging brands begging for colabs:/