Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot even with her pretentious post earlier 🙈 'what an amazing decade which saw us own two properties...' etc. Lol. Why not just word it how the rest of us would, "we sold our old house and brought a new one" big deal.....?! Makes it sound as if they own two properties currently 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just cannot even with her pretentious post earlier 🙈 'what an amazing decade which saw us own two properties...' etc. Lol. Why not just word it how the rest of us would, "we sold our old house and brought a new one" big deal.....?! Makes it sound as if they own two properties currently 😂😂😂
I noticed that too. She’s such a prick.

Apparently she's going for a more natural look for the new year...I wonder if she regrets the lips and Botox? Wouldn't surprise me, she is a naturally very pretty girl and doesn't need any of that work doing.

Apparently she's going for a more natural look for the new year...I wonder if she regrets the lips and Botox? Wouldn't surprise me, she is a naturally very pretty girl and doesn't need any of that work doing.
Has she had fillers too? She’s looks so “done”.

Like.... Like .... Like....lol how many times did she say the word like in her stories earlier?!

She's on the beg again guys! This time because she's having a HUGE problem deciding which school shoes to buy 😏🤔

Reactions: 1
I also realised what a massive cry for attention her new thumbnail pic
is on insta. she's wearing a flesh coloured skirt and from a distance it does look like she's only got a white bra / crop top on, so it makes you click on her page to look at it closer 🙈🙈

I’ve kept on following her for a while even though she gets on my nerves because I like how she dresses the boys butttt finally unfollowed. duck off Emma that with hindsight you’d of supported Caroline Flack through her domestic abuse accusations and so would others. Yeah the whole situation is awful and she had terrible demons but you still can’t excuse someone abusing their partner so no, no you wouldn’t of 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’ve kept on following her for a while even though she gets on my nerves because I like how she dresses the boys butttt finally unfollowed. duck off Emma that with hindsight you’d of supported Caroline Flack through her domestic abuse accusations and so would others. Yeah the whole situation is awful and she had terrible demons but you still can’t excuse someone abusing their partner so no, no you wouldn’t of 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m confused by this post.

Bought a bunch of tops purely for the gram. Quite openly says she didn’t intend on keeping them all and sending most back. I think it’s so wrong that her (and lots of other ‘influencers’) do this.

I used to follow Emma but gave up and have now unfollowed and blocked as don’t even want to see her smug face popping up on my suggested page 🤣 such lovely little lads but absolutely no time for her or Sam! Couldn’t deal with how flashy and materialistic they are - and would come across so patronising with no sense of the real world and real bloody struggles us normal people have.

Reactions: 2
My god she is showing herself up to be completely thick. ‘Will we still be able to go to corpus in 28 days cause I’m so bothered about their tourism industry’ bullshit is that the reason. ‘whats different about corona which means we have to self isolate’.

FFS go and educate yourself. Read the bleeping news instead of relying on your sheep to educate you. If I wasn’t already turned off her I would be now.