Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel embarrassed for her!! What on earth has she done to herself? Her mouth looks crooked! She just looks and sounds so...odd (compare to what she used to be like) .
I don’t care what anyone says, they cannot have this flashy lifestyle they claim to have if she has reduced herself to doing a MLM.
Me too!
She just looks an absolute mess
Like trying so hard to pull off every fashion cliche out there!

if you’re that dumb you actually join a mlm there is no hope for u whatsoever lol

Reactions: 2
I didn’t think she was ever super pretty, pretty average - just good angles and lighting. I think her hair is blonder than ever and I don’t think it suits her as much as before. Her brows are still really bad though.

Reactions: 1
I have like 8 people I know doing it, all claim to be making a small fortune 👀
Look up Kayleigh Mannering on Insta and FB, she sells juice plus and claims to have the most amazing life, she claims that juice plus has enabled her to get on the property ladder at a young age and buy a nice car and says that it has enabled her to get on the property ladder at a young age and buy a nice car and quit her office job to do JP full time. Has been doing it since she was about 18 though in all fairness. She is heavily pregnant and has the caffeine fuelled energy boost things. Not at all unsafe I’m sure 🤔

FM is so dodgy. Just been reading up on them.
I’m pretty sure I know her upline 😬 not a friend of mine but an acquaintance. It all seems so so shady. I started an MLM thread here on Tattle because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing from this person on my Instagram.

I think it’s amazing... she has been doing it for less than a week but has made about four videos harping on about how wonderful it is and it’s the ‘BEST FING EVAAAA’

• Haha
I cringe so hard for anyone who is sucked in with his mlm stuff....
So her 'upline' made 46k in a month.
Utter bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
mlm screamed they’re desperate. i loved her instagram post the other day saying how she doesn’t like the new living room extensions they’ve got with that giant disgusting sofa that takes up99% of the room. ha ha ha

mlm screamed they’re desperate. i loved her instagram post the other day saying how she doesn’t like the new living room extensions they’ve got with that giant disgusting sofa that takes up99% of the room. ha ha ha
It’s bleeping vile isn’t it!

She’s doing my head in.
She’s got 13k followers so of course she’s able to make some money off them, either because they buy off her or are stupid enough to sign up and be part of her team. Thinking that they’re going to be able to retire in 20 minutes.

Your average Joe isn’t going to be able to give up a full time job within 2 months to live of the profit they make. And even if they do it all comes crashing down eventually. Then it’ll be Avon or wax bleeping melts.

Reactions: 3
She’s doing my head in.
She’s got 13k followers so of course she’s able to make some money off them, either because they buy off her or are stupid enough to sign up and be part of her team. Thinking that they’re going to be able to retire in 20 minutes.

Your average Joe isn’t going to be able to give up a full time job within 2 months to live of the profit they make. And even if they do it all comes crashing down eventually. Then it’ll be Avon or wax bleeping melts.

I wondered if she’s actually quit or if she was made redundant after furlough 🤨

Reactions: 3