Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FD7D1B89-F979-4456-8E24-CD9B79EFAE65.jpeg

ah that time Covid-19 has a day off because it was VE Day and we didnā€™t need to adhere to social distancing because we need a good pic for the gram šŸ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 5
View attachment 126137

ah that time Covid-19 has a day off because it was VE Day and we didnā€™t need to adhere to social distancing because we need a good pic for the gram šŸ™„
Off topic slightly but yesterday really annoyed me! My neighbours had so many people in their front garden yesterday till at least midnight. Not really social distancing but also I was thinking where are you all going to the toilet?? Clearly all going into the house so therefore definitely breaking the rules. Also as it was hot I had to have the windows open and they kept my baby up šŸ˜”

shocking. And today sheā€™s all about ā€œitā€™s personal choice and thatā€™s okā€. Stupid bleep.
I saw that post - some people will go outside and break the rules and thatā€™s up to them šŸ™„

Of course Emma some people will go outside against government advice , throw a bbq and have a natter with their neighbours throwing two fingers up to the 30,000 + people who have died and post it on their Instagram too

Dont forget to film your clap for careers on Thursday though .... bleeping hypocrite

Reactions: 4
She is an absolute car crash. This is the same woman who asked her followers why we have to isolate to Covid 19 and what makes it different - now her business degree means she can preach to people about said virus.

I literally just saw her latest post. What a bleeping moron she is. Her business degree though šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ bleeping hell.

She got her degree from a really low rate university... ranked almost at the bottom of the league. Obv a degree is a degree but she is making out she is some oxbridge grad.

If you go have a look at her latest post someone has piped up about her opinion
If she hasnā€™t already deleted it
Good on the person
Oh and that fringe does not suit you atall neither do them disgusting dresses and skirts

Reactions: 5
MY GOD I HAVE to post!!
Sheā€™s leaving Instagram!!! šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ Her post last night drove me insane basically laughing at any parent who has concerns about sending their young child back to school in June. We are not bleeping idiots, I donā€™t think BoJo has sat down and come up with some master plan to use 5 year olds as guinea pigs and manically laughed at the idea of possibly killing off a load of kids. But of course poor Emma is now leaving Instagram. ā€œIā€™ve turned off comments because I know loads of you will convince me not to goā€ . No youā€™ve turned off comments because a load of us will be waving goodbye to you and that stupid fringe šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Iā€™ve never really had much of an issue with her until now, I find her a little irritating and think she definitely looks down her nose at people but she was on another level with her self righteousness last night and itā€™s backfired massively for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And now sheā€™s flouncing šŸ™„

I appreciate everyone had a different option on CV-19 and whatā€™s best, but itā€™s clear to me from her recent posts and videos thatā€™s she never quite followed the official guidance fully and that she perhaps thought she would never be impacted. And now sheā€™s being called out on it she canā€™t hack it.

She comes from a place of privilege. Big house, outside space, able to work from home (Insta) and yet here she is preaching to others about whatā€™s right and just and the economy and bleeping eye rolling.

Sheā€™ll not be gone for long.

Reactions: 3
As if she is leaving -

we all know crying troll and ā€˜Iā€™m leaving ā€˜ are just engagement tactics and ways to boost the numbers! She will be hoping all the bigger accounts share her post about how sad they are to
See her going blah blah and then she will make a huge decision to stay HURRAH !!!! Because itā€™s such a great community and why should she leave something she loves drivel........ šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
Didn't she "leave" insta not long ago? I think she lasted all of a couple of days before coming back and admitted that although she hadn't been posting she had still been looking at others posts anyway. So basically she never went anywhere lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her house wasnā€™t what I expected from the outside. ā€˜Interestingā€™ area. Credit card wannabes!

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™ll be back in a week with a new name. She lost about 200 followers yesterday.

Reactions: 1
God I donā€™t know who she is and now really donā€™t want to know who she is.

People like these two are the reason I donā€™t bother with Instgram...too many thick chav wannabes making snippy comments about Aldi/any supermarket workers while forgetting they are working hard....unlike this Emma person who looks like sheā€™s never done a days work in her life. Famous for being nasty and posting your childrenā€™s private moments online.

Personally I protect my child....but Emma can do what she likes.

Emma dear....there are drooling perverts loving the slow mo of your kid taking a pee.

But I guess you didnā€™t think of that.