Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Place your bets - how long until this all goes tits up and she’s telling us all it was as amazing as she’s shoving down our throats but just wasn’t for her.

Reactions: 2
I think she will make a big success of it. It’s totally her kind of thing... milking her modest following. She is chavvy, loud, pushy, irritating... all the qualities that make a brilliant network marketer. Same for the husband. I’d buy some perfume if it was only to shut her up.

Reactions: 3
I think she will make a big success of it. It’s totally her kind of thing... milking her modest following. She is chavvy, loud, pushy, irritating... all the qualities that make a brilliant network marketer. Same for the husband. I’d buy some perfume if it was only to shut her up.
I know her upline and she seems to be doing very well so yes agree she’ll do well.

what gets me and will always get me is these women pushing MLM’s say they’re women supporting women but what are they doing to ensure their entire down line is safe and not falling into massive debts? Normal companies are seeing more and more pressure to prove their supply chain are fair and sustainable.

Im sorry there needs to be a campaign against MLM’s as they have no safe guarding in place, they literally prey on the vulnerable and they’re underhand. Makes me so mad!

Reactions: 4
I know her upline and she seems to be doing very well so yes agree she’ll do well.

what gets me and will always get me is these women pushing MLM’s say they’re women supporting women but what are they doing to ensure their entire down line is safe and not falling into massive debts? Normal companies are seeing more and more pressure to prove their supply chain are fair and sustainable.

Im sorry there needs to be a campaign against MLM’s as they have no safe guarding in place, they literally prey on the vulnerable and they’re underhand. Makes me so mad!
I agree completely - I feel bad for the people below her.

Reactions: 1
I take back my comment, she will do well because she’s a chavvy, pushy gobshite selling “network marketing” to vulnerable insta huns but I do not buy the “I’m not putting up the figures not to brag”. Just like when she pulls up in a all expenses paid Range Rover ... “don’t worry huns, I’m still Emma from the block, it ain’t changed me at all or nuffin”

Reactions: 2
It’s infuriating to me that the only reason she’s making so much money from FM is because of the large Insta following she had from her failed attempt as an influencer.

Her constant prattling on about why isn’t everyone doing this...because not everyone has the advantage of that large base to start with.

I take back my comment, she will do well because she’s a chavvy, pushy gobshite selling “network marketing” to vulnerable insta huns but I do not buy the “I’m not putting up the figures not to brag”. Just like when she pulls up in a all expenses paid Range Rover ... “don’t worry huns, I’m still Emma from the block, it ain’t changed me at all or nuffin”
😅 so unrealistic

What a massive attention seeker. On her story saying that she has done something and getting people to try and guess what? Literally who even cares? She had eaten some chocolate. Absolutely groundbreaking newsworthy footage there.

I know she is/was mates with Sophie V who also sports a rather large trout pout these days. Actually hers looks a lot worse than Emma’s. Can’t even with these bimbos.

Those lips seem to be getting bigger and bigger as time goes by!
It’s her waistline I’m noticing... she has really
piled on the pounds during these lockdowns! She seems happy with her body though so good on her but she does seem to eat absolute tit.

Latest story where she is posting the kids in the hot tub, I am sure the poor little boy is naked and dad is moving him in and out the tub for the world to see... Just no!

Anyone else still following? Noticed the FM mentions seem to have vanished as has the emmafragrancebeauty!! That was long lived…

• Haha