Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That nose ring makes her look so un-classy. Is she trying to copy her mate who may or may not have once been related to Suzie V?

Reactions: 2
If you look on his tagged photos you’ll see that in early August he was included in a before and after for weight loss/fitness. Not sure if it’s an old progress thing but the most recent shots look more like the before shot.

duck sake she must be desperate if she’s doing a bleeping MLM. honestly instagram was so much better when they fucked off ! her bleeping voice kills me WHY THE duck IS SHE TALKING LIKE THAT THIS MORNING

duck sake she must be desperate if she’s doing a bleeping MLM. honestly instagram was so much better when they fucked off ! her bleeping voice kills me no one cares if u just dropped ur child off to school.

Reactions: 2
I feel embarrassed for her!! What on earth has she done to herself? Her mouth looks crooked! She just looks and sounds so...odd (compare to what she used to be like) .
I don’t care what anyone says, they cannot have this flashy lifestyle they claim to have if she has reduced herself to doing a MLM.

Reactions: 4