Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we need a wiki. I am so confused with her IG account and wtf is going on! What went on with your one alice? Who is Alice? When people ate mentioning comments are they talking about Reddit, tik tik or IG?

Reactions: 13
Why is she so aggressive!! Someone giving her a bit of friendly advice seeing as she’s not lived here for 10 years. I’d never ever dream of leaving my dog tied up outside as it’s not worth the risk of her being stolen. Does she think she lives in a bubble!? Like no criminals could possibly be where she lives!!??

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Don’t be so bold to a stranger online 🤣🤣🤣 a stranger that shares every single bit of her life online. Bampot.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Why is she so aggressive!! Someone giving her a bit of friendly advice seeing as she’s not lived here for 10 years. I’d never ever dream of leaving my dog tied up outside as it’s not worth the risk of her being stolen. Does she think she lives in a bubble!? Like no criminals could possibly be where she lives!!??
I literally screenshot this too! I have been lurking for a long time.
If I had been out of the country for years and there had been a momentous increase in dog thefts whilst I was away, I would not take offence to people telling me that!

I don’t get why if someone commented about the US she would say “maybe for you but not in my area” but now people who are in her area are trying to help her and she’s having a tantrum.

Put the phone down babe

Reactions: 18
She seems just as aggressive to her kids tbh, just a very Aggy person

Reactions: 16
That dinner looked rank, well the kievs looked OK.
And was that the choco pops spilled and dried onto the gorgeous stone worktop? And other tit?
Her poor mum, imagine coming home from a hard days work to see the breakfast still there, while her unemployed daughter sits about then stinks the kitchen out with garlic and oven chips 😵💫🥴

Reactions: 21
I'm just wondering how this magical Surrey village where nothing bad ever happens and the weather is always perfect hasn't ended up on the BBC weekly for being Britain's best town

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Omg wtf is wrong with her? How does she have any friends? I legit couldn't be around someone so bloody rude.

Reactions: 10
“My sister has a membership to Hampton court palace…so we may get one too”. Imagine having to play catch up to your sister all the bloody time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I've said this before and another Tattler has as well, what is with the weird accents she keeps dropping in?! It's just bizarre behaviour! Coupled with looking like her and her kids have never had a wash...it's not a flex, it's shite and lazy parenting mixed in with very poor hygiene!

Reactions: 25
That you tube video was tit. Twelve whole minutes of tedium. If she keeps put rubbish like that out on you tube people will stop watching. Boring on about that bloody patio then completely forgetting to vlog the rest of the day. It’s all such minimum effort to expect to get sponsorships and free stuff to advertise.

Reactions: 11
Is Surrey some magical vortex with constant sunshine, no crime, a place where everyone is known by what “class” they are, no dog theft and an abundance of cheap cleaners???
She is insufferable. I live in a nice area (although it’s up north, so I’d immediately be deemed as working class by our Caroline!) We had a stream of dog thefts last year, where people were coming from other areas to steal dogs from people’s gardens, out on walks, and things blew up when some were stolen after being tied up outside M&S! Thankfully, said dogs were found, but since then, I’ve not seen any dogs tied up outside shops since. Granted, Missy is an older dog, so less desirable for dog nappers, but sometimes they don’t take them for breeding, but for unthinkable things 💔
No one is immune from crime, just because you live in a nice area. My friend is a copper and she said that often break ins are higher in affluent areas!

Reactions: 19
Multiple people are politely saying that it’s dangerous to leave your dog tied up while you go into a shop. Her replies are so awful and snooty. Someone from the US is saying how great it is that you can leave your dog out, and the someone replied how dog theft is rife in the UK. Caroline replied, after clearly clicking on this ladies page, and finding out where she lived, saying “I also wouldn’t leave my dog out in Kensington either”…It’s totally unnecessary to be so catty.

Poor Sophie wasn’t allowed a drink with her dinner! She was obviously thirsty as she drunk it quickly, and I assumed her not being allowed was due to it being close to bed time… but she then dished up their meal. So, she had no drink whilst eating?? Unless it was recorded out of order?

Reactions: 17