Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now throwing the ingredients around the cooker allegedly making a cottage pie.
Would have been better throwing the masher round the potatoes instead of pretending she likes lumpy mash…. Make no wonder the Americans think our food is so bad!

Reactions: 6
Notice how a few weeks ago she was going on about how she was so excited about a Tesco delivery and Tesco shop! Oh look all of a sudden she’s working with them! Receipts- she doth protest too much!

Reactions: 24
Notice how a few weeks ago she was going on about how she was so excited about a Tesco delivery and Tesco shop! Oh look all of a sudden she’s working with them! Receipts- she doth protest too much!
Oooosh you are correct, that's a pre record as she has had her nails changed since, they changed to just pink when Kyle got here.

Reactions: 5
Why have 100x old reels been posted on FB this morning? Is that her reposting them or FB? Not had that happen before 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
What does Caroline do for work? Just watched a YouTube and she had a zoom call with her manager. Iv not been watching long but I like how she is unapologetically herself x
---
Also was her house in USA 1 million? She is saying in a video she has to pay 2.5% to estate agents. Then said 50,000 so she’s saying her house is 1 or 2 million?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What does Caroline do for work? Just watched a YouTube and she had a zoom call with her manager. Iv not been watching long but I like how she is unapologetically herself x
---
Also was her house in USA 1 million? She is saying in a video she has to pay 2.5% to estate agents. Then said 50,000 so she’s saying her house is 1 or 2 million?
She is a full time content creator.She has a manager who gets her paid ads and free stuff to advertise.

Reactions: 4
---
I think it was up for 850k? But she said in her comments that they got over asking price, wouldn't have been 1m though!

Reactions: 2
I believe they paid $755,000
And they had it up for $799,000
She did say it went for over
Surely most of that will be paid back to the banks as well so not like they're coming over with £800k plus in profit for their next house.

Will say though, if they're both expecting to earn over £100k each over here, they'll definitely get a nice house in Surrey with their earnings plus profit on house sale...

Reactions: 6
Surely most of that will be paid back to the banks as well so not like they're coming over with £800k plus in profit for their next house.

Will say though, if they're both expecting to earn over £100k each over here, they'll definitely get a nice house in Surrey with their earnings plus profit on house sale...
On what planet is she living is what I want to know. Her husband has only been in Industry for 2 years. She hasn’t stuck a job for longer than a few years and jumps about from notion to notion. I’m 20 odd years into a corporate career and don’t earn 100k, same with my other half. Delulu

Reactions: 12
Home bargains visit up! Now shes the oracle of cleaning. Apparently all English cleaners don’t provide cleaning products and it’s only £45 for her mums house to be cleaned and it’s a bigger house. So much more money in America! Please shut up Caroline you’re talking tit! Some cleaners provide their own cleaning stuff in England and some of them charge £20 plus an hour so you know nothing! Urgh.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

She spoke about hoping to break even on the sale of their house (after paying all the fees, which she said you pay when selling in the US), so not much profit in it for them.
---
Did she really say people in the UK don't wear leggings and don't call it cream cheese.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does Charlie ever wear anything apart from the yellow wellies. Just laziness because she can’t be arsed putting shoes on him. I’ve got twins. I’m guilty of doing it myself when they was that age ,but not every day. I used to like her when I first found her on tik tok. Now she’s just a boring torie Surrey mum. Tries to be down to earth when there nothing down to earth about her I also can’t believe she’s a year older then myself. She looks early to mid 40s

Reactions: 20