Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Father’s Day post is sooo cold! Not even a heart emoji?! Surely she could have said something more than first one as a father of three?! Divorce incoming within the next 5 years I reckon!!
I still can’t believe that man agreed to live with her mum for a year .. like on what planet does that happen .. lovely as her mum may be .. it’s just .. too close for comfort .. like no privacy / intimacy with your MIL a few doors away .. no thank you .. and indefinitely sharing a room with the baby.. as grown adults .. in someone else’s house just get a bleeping rental ? Im sorry but it’s nothing but free loading . I have no time for anyone who is earning their own money as acults and sponges off their parents one way or another . Even if she is paying her mum rent.. (I’d hope she is ) she’s using/used the address for school in an dodgy way and for nhs.. so there’s always an alterior motive . And let’s flip the mirror for a second .. someone who hasn’t lived in the country for a decade comes back or comes here for the first time , lies about their perm address to get into a school .. an no one bats an eyelid .. if that wasn’t a middle class white Surrey wannabe yummy mummy .. what would the reaction be. She’s so oblivious to her own contradictions its unreal

Reactions: 24
I’m pretty sure she said she’s going to see how much her mums bills go up after they’ve been there a bit, and pay the difference… crazy!
I could understand her initially staying, whilst she looks for a house and until Kyle has moved, but to say you’re staying for a year. That’s overstaying.
Kyle will need time and space to adjust to a new country and job, without having to go home to his MIL. Even if she’s the nicest person on the world, he isn’t married to her (although at this point, Kyle might be wishing he was!)

Reactions: 14
TBF I don't see much of an issue of them staying there for a year. Her mum missed out probably quite a lot with the grand kids living in America?
But if they are going to buy a house in the UK it might take them a few months (or longer) to find a house plus months for the sale to go through. It took me nearly 6 months from my offer being accepted to getting my keys. When does Kyle even come over to stay?

Reactions: 6
I honestly think this is a big part of why she hated Massachusetts so much. She did that move with a little baby as well. Charlie was born at the end of January and by June they were living with Kyle's parents. She tried to make her staging business work but never put any effort into building a community because she had self-diagnosed PPD and refused to get any help.
So she didn’t even live in Quincy for that long then before she decided she wanted to come back to the UK - doesn’t seem like she gave it a fair go!

I love my family, but that set up, those kids and messy Caroline, filming my lovely home whilst talking like a nut job - I'd put up with it for a month, tops.

Reactions: 13
So now it’s our turn to be slagged off. Won’t be long before she’s off to Dubai posting how miserable we all are here and Dubai is soooooooo much better babezzzz.

IMG_9016.jpeg

TBF I don't see much of an issue of them staying there for a year. Her mum missed out probably quite a lot with the grand kids living in America?
But if they are going to buy a house in the UK it might take them a few months (or longer) to find a house plus months for the sale to go through. It took me nearly 6 months from my offer being accepted to getting my keys. When does Kyle even come over to stay?
I don’t agree. I think it’s free loading and knowing what we do about Caroline she probably guilted/ gas lit her family to accommodate her own notions. There’s no reason they couldn’t rent. Her mum is out working all day apparently so they are literally living In her house when she isn’t there .

Reactions: 9
I got the impression they would only start house hunting (to buy) after living in the UK for a year, if this is the case she will probably be in her mum's house a lot longer. They could easily rent seen as they earn so much according to her bragging.

Reactions: 12
I still can’t believe that man agreed to live with her mum for a year .. like on what planet does that happen .. lovely as her mum may be .. it’s just .. too close for comfort .. like no privacy / intimacy with your MIL a few doors away .. no thank you .. and indefinitely sharing a room with the baby.. as grown adults .. in someone else’s house just get a bleeping rental ? Im sorry but it’s nothing but free loading . I have no time for anyone who is earning their own money as acults and sponges off their parents one way or another . Even if she is paying her mum rent.. (I’d hope she is ) she’s using/used the address for school in an dodgy way and for nhs.. so there’s always an alterior motive . And let’s flip the mirror for a second .. someone who hasn’t lived in the country for a decade comes back or comes here for the first time , lies about their perm address to get into a school .. an no one bats an eyelid .. if that wasn’t a middle class white Surrey wannabe yummy mummy .. what would the reaction be. She’s so oblivious to her own contradictions its unreal
Wouldn't be suprised if she wants her mum to move out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also they are going to have to buy everything new as she just got rid of most of their possessions! The waste was very sad to see.
Can you imagine having to buy everything again?

Reactions: 10
Also they are going to have to buy everything new as she just got rid of most of their possessions! The waste was very sad to see.
Can you imagine having to buy everything again?
She will be begging for those gifted items to replace it all.

Reactions: 9
This is going to get boring 🥱 Let’s hope she remembers to use AD when she uses the buggy.
Shes so immature its hilarious 😂 like if she wasn't so clumsy no one would have reported her.
Just mark everything that's an AD just exactly that, not that difficult, and the #aff links pay her per click.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't realize this woman had a tattle tread..... Do now after all her ✨I hAvE reCeiPtS✨ brought me right here didn't it!

witch needs a root, plain and simple... That will sort her right out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now she’s wanting an editor for her you tube. Stew so busy as a mum of 3 to do it herself! It’s literally her job.

Reactions: 13
So so busy as a mum of three with two in some form of childcare.
With the only child at home being a non mobile baby. Anyone with more than one child knows that when you off load all bit one of your children, only having 1 is a doddle 🤣

Reactions: 14
There was a comment where she said they were going to look to buy in the new year! Either mama isn’t happy or she isn’t.

also, I recall in a video where she said she was staging in Boston, that she was “not a stay at home kinda mom” which is totally fine!! I don’t know that I would be either. But maybe that’s why she was so unhappy? bc she didn’t keep anything of her own for very long, outside the house. Now she’s in the U.K. and I wonder if she will get a job. I can’t see it honestly.

with this “receipt” tit… she LITERALLY said “I’m only going to speak on this once” and now she’s adding it to every post. It’s boring already, babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18