Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to break it to her but only last year the car park opposite precious Waitrose was home to people who literally had stolen dogs in cages (all sized breeds), they didn’t care if it was “desirable”, they found uses for them.

I also never see people tie their dogs up outside shops anywhere these days, just the unfortunate way things have gone that even in the safest or most affluent areas, crime still happens.

Reactions: 13
There’s something seriously up with Caroline and because I try to be a kind person I’ll give her grace and assume it’s PND NOT nasty witch/mean girl. She is just being vile now. I’m not really upto speed on IG and influencing but can I message her agency and make a concern known? Does any one know?
Keep an eye on any ads etc and then complain to the company and attach screenshots of her being a bleep to people in the comments.

I did this with Eden Harvey a few times and it seemed after raising it with the company any post she made would disappear. I'm sure any future sponsors would LOVE to be informed of how she uses that certain face used to mock those less abled on a regular - nasty piece of tit she is!

Reactions: 8
If anything, older dogs get stolen more to be used as bait. And because they are pets they tend to be more friendly and placid.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I grew up down the road from Hampton court palace (and close to where she is, also walked my dog in the woods with the bmx trail as a kid/ teen) and my mum drummed it into me when we got a new puppy she was never to be left outside the co op or any shops. Dogs would be stolen out of gardens. Honestly she is insufferable but also she is a typical Surrey mum tbh

Reactions: 11
What a horrible woman. I found this thread after Caroline’s outbursts. It’s like she thinks where she lives is above everyone else, an exclusive area where there is no crime and where rich people live. She reckons all of her followers are peasants.

Reactions: 16
I might be overthinking it all but I suspect she’s struggling because despite everything - having another baby and moving back to the utopia that is England - life is still actually quite hard and all the PND feelings she had after having Charlie are still there. I can’t think of any other reason as to why she would be so snarky with people that are really just passing general comment?
Olivia was meant to heal her previous experience, the unicorn baby that slept all night etc. - but actually 3 kids is just bloody difficult!!

Reactions: 17
The replying to the comments!!! O my god out away your phone & step away from the PC!!! As someone else said start tagging the companies she's working with in the comments under the missy responses!! They would soon cut ties! She is so unhinged!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Why did she have kids? She just doesn’t seem to like them at all, especially not Charlie. She talks to him like absolute garbage. Complaining that your newborn isn’t sleeping through the night? What?
She’s not just being an “honest Mum” she’s a tit one.

The dog thing has baffled me .

I’m not overly familiar with Caroline’s slice of apparent crime free , ever - sunny Surrey paradise but I live in a fairly affluent area of Kent . And I don’t think I’ve seen a dog tied up outside of a shop unattended for years . Yes it is something that used to be done here , definitely more so when I was a kid in the 90s and noughties . But as an adult woman , it is just not something you see . And that is because of the insane dog theft - I’m sure . Every week on our local town FB page someone’s dog has gone missing or been stolen . It is so sad . Caroline js absolutely kidding herself if she thinks leaving Missy anywhere public unattended … even if it was the poshest town in Britain .

Reactions: 21
Attack is the best form of defense. Deep down she realized it probably wasn’t a good idea to leave her dog unattended & vulnerable but her huge ego would not allow her to admit it. People were giving her advice but she always knows better. She wants England to be the England she left a decade ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s quite incredible, I’ve gone from ‘finding her’ a couple of weeks ago (max) and thinking she was a breath of fresh air, to wondering why she picked this as a ‘career’ when she clearly can’t ANY form of even positive criticism/help.

If I was being even half as rude as this to comments on my SM (I post about four times per year!) my friends and family would be contacting me to ask if I was okay or even calling me out in the comments. She is increasingly coming across as an absolute horror, even to the most well-meaning comment.

I’m honestly just a bit gob-smacked!

Reactions: 21
Shame on any brands who work with her.

I wonder if the sister has had a word. With the sister’s local business and reputation I’d be hugely concerned being tarred by association to this egotistical, narcissistic twit.

Reactions: 15
Why did she have kids? She just doesn’t seem to like them at all, especially not Charlie. She talks to him like absolute garbage. Complaining that your newborn isn’t sleeping through the night? What?
She’s not just being an “honest Mum” she’s a tit one.
I was already over her long ago, but calling Charlie an idiot on a vlog for everyone to see. That sweet souled boy 🥲

I came across an interesting thing on TT
Affluent neglect, neglect is generally unclean, unkempt, poor diet, dentistry, no safe home environment and so on.
They are saying Affluent neglect is on the rise it's the opposite as in, well dressed, clean, huge homes, fine schooling but the neglect comes in as an emotional neglect, so kids being ignored, set up with ipads, phones, lack of attachment, warmth, nurturing that they need. I mean I would need to look into it more before I formed an opinion and **I AM NOT SAYING** this is Caroline so no one come for me! but she certainly comes across at times that she can't be bothered with them, i was under the impression she was coming back and between herself and the village life would be easier as a sahm, but so far we've 2 in daycare and she seems more frazzled than ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tell me your life is amazing as much as you want - but you’ve moved home and put your kids in daycare to sit and reply to comments all day. Happiest ever yeah, babes?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was already over her long ago, but calling Charlie an idiot on a vlog for everyone to see. That sweet souled boy 🥲

I came across an interesting thing on TT
Affluent neglect, neglect is generally unclean, unkempt, poor diet, dentistry, no safe home environment and so on.
They are saying Affluent neglect is on the rise it's the opposite as in, well dressed, clean, huge homes, fine schooling but the neglect comes in as an emotional neglect, so kids being ignored, set up with ipads, phones, lack of attachment, warmth, nurturing that they need. I mean I would need to look into it more before I formed an opinion and **I AM NOT SAYING** this is Caroline so no one come for me! but she certainly comes across at times that she can't be bothered with them, i was under the impression she was coming back and between herself and the village life would be easier as a sahm, but so far we've 2 in daycare and she seems more frazzled than ever.
Funny you say this, yesterday we found out one of the mums at our school had been arrested for assault and domestic abuse of her husband. It’s been going on years, controlled all the money, would take his car keys so he couldn’t go out or even if he wanted to take the children out! Removed the shower head so he couldn’t shower after work etc. but to look at her, they clearly have money, nice house, nice car, she’s had plastic surgery and quite stuck up. But turns out she refused to buy the children birthday and Christmas gifts, was removing the tags from other people and saying they were from her to the children! Also gave her 5 year old son a knife and told him to stab dad in the back!!! Unbelievable.
I’m not saying Caroline does this obviously, just saying affluent neglect is certainly a thing and the school had no idea based on their looks, clothes etc.

• Wow
  • Sad
Why did she say mention Henry VIII palace after she mentioned Sheryl Crow playing at Hampton Court? Is she thinking it’s flex and that American followers will be impressed?

And she said they are the best home cooked chips she’s ever had when they’re literally from a frozen bag 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just discovered her a few weeks ago. At first I thought she was hilarious.. now I wonder where all her money comes from, what does her husband do etc? As she just seems ridiculously spoiled and entitled. Sorry to say it, but like the stereotype Surrey Mum.

Reactions: 10