Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, what did she say here???
Basically that…someone commented worried as they were a black person and she replied that stuff about CFC… was very bizarre, but the screenshot got deleted and I can’t find the actual comments of her replying to the person.

Reactions: 2
Yep really. I met her on a few nights out when we worked together in Dubai we had a friend in common, in the end I had to tell our friend to not invite me out with Caroline cos she was insufferable, she would contradict anything with anybody it’s really her whole personality
We need more tea……

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Basically that…someone commented worried as they were a black person and she replied that stuff about CFC… was very bizarre, but the screenshot got deleted and I can’t find the actual comments of her replying to the person.
There you go, if we don’t have it Reddit does 😂
---
We need more tea……
When her mum was being so opinionated about chiropractors (I kinda don’t disagree) you could tell that’s where they probably get their argumentative side from - I say they because I lump her sister into that too! (I’m in construction and I’ve heard she’s very rude to some of the contractors and suppliers she uses)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The irony of her complaining about people being in the gym in the middle of the day, whilst literally being one of those people is mind blowing. She really thinks shes superior to everyone doesn't she. So if a woman in in the gym at 11am she must be a stay at home mum, got it 🙃

Reactions: 29
The irony of her complaining about people being in the gym in the middle of the day, whilst literally being one of those people is mind blowing. She really thinks shes superior to everyone doesn't she. So if a woman in in the gym at 11am she must be a stay at home mum, got it 🙃
she is the world’s haughtiest air hostess

she might be on the treadmill next to an off shift anaesthetist for Christ sake

Reactions: 21
I’ve worked out who Caro-whine is trying to be! It’s been bugging me for weeks and now it’s come to mind.

She is trying to act and sound like The Kate Lawler whose on instagram 🤣🤣🤣 Difference is KL genuinely loves her daughter 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Kyle seem like the stable and calm parent with a ton of patience. She's impulsive and bitchy, and shouldn't be spending money right now considering they live with her mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
From looking at her latest story olive/ Olivia looks a lot like Kyle but I was looking with my mere peasant eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Charlie and Olivia are peas in the pod and very like Kyle. Her sisters children are very fair and freckly. Therefore her children are not like her family. Kyle’s genes are very much an improvement in that family.

Reactions: 9
I might be in the minority here……but that house she shared that her sister had done up…..I think it’s hideous! It had more character before she got her hands on it and just looks so bland.

Reactions: 12
There you go, if we don’t have it Reddit does 😂
---

When her mum was being so opinionated about chiropractors (I kinda don’t disagree) you could tell that’s where they probably get their argumentative side from - I say they because I lump her sister into that too! (I’m in construction and I’ve heard she’s very rude to some of the contractors and suppliers she uses)
wow- wtf is that supposed to mean? ‘They bring their whole families’ - wtf is she talking about. There are SO many things wrong with that reply from her. Fuming

Reactions: 7
I might be in the minority here……but that house she shared that her sister had done up…..I think it’s hideous! It had more character before she got her hands on it and just looks so bland.
all of her sisters projects end up looking the same, bland and soulless. They’d make a good backdrop for a clothing magazine like Kay’s though

seems none of them have a credible original talent

She said it’s the hard water and in America they had some sort of central water filter? So Surrey water not so good for you Caz. Shame !!
And in that reel with the visit from Peppa pig. Little Charlie put his arms out to be included and she let Sophie take over. I felt a bit sad ☹

• Sad