Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Car-o-whines been told off and been told to be more ‘relatable’, I just don’t know what demographic of people this one is meant to be enticing in.
Shes one big mess to be honest.

Reactions: 14
Home bargains visit up! Now shes the oracle of cleaning. Apparently all English cleaners don’t provide cleaning products and it’s only £45 for her mums house to be cleaned and it’s a bigger house. So much more money in America! Please shut up Caroline you’re talking tit! Some cleaners provide their own cleaning stuff in England and some of them charge £20 plus an hour so you know nothing! Urgh.
Yes they also bring their own hoovers and mops/mop heads. One of my favourites to follow are the clean and bright girls on tikky tokky. They bring an entire bag of stuff and are constantly being told they charge too little.
Also did her mum always have a cleaner or is this new because Car-o-whines is wrecking the house.
---
Wonder if Car-o-whines been told off and been told to be more ‘relatable’, I just don’t know what demographic of people this one is meant to be enticing in.
Shes one big mess to be honest.
This plus also she was reading here about staying in her lane, just make the dinner and show your hauls, et voilà!

Reactions: 7
She looks so awkward in Home Bargains like she didn't really want to be there

• Haha
Yes they also bring their own hoovers and mops/mop heads. One of my favourites to follow are the clean and bright girls on tikky tokky. They bring an entire bag of stuff and are constantly being told they charge too little.
Also did her mum always have a cleaner or is this new because Car-o-whines is wrecking the house.
---

This plus also she was reading here about staying in her lane, just make the dinner and show your hauls, et voilà!
I wondered the same have they had words already about the mess , not that a cleaner is there to deal with mess but is it getting dirty too and Caroline is oh far too busy sahm with two in nursery to clean ?

Reactions: 4
How old is Charlie? In months does anyone know?
---
Surely most of that will be paid back to the banks as well so not like they're coming over with £800k plus in profit for their next house.

Will say though, if they're both expecting to earn over £100k each over here, they'll definitely get a nice house in Surrey with their earnings plus profit on house sale...
Unfortunately £200k is taxed at 45% over a threshold so it won’t be that much really, will it.
And then there’s stamp duty.

Reactions: 5
Total take home wage for £100k is just under £70k, and less with pension contributions.

Reactions: 5
I wondered the same have they had words already about the mess , not that a cleaner is there to deal with mess but is it getting dirty too and Caroline is oh far too busy sahm with two in nursery to clean ?
Yea it's stuff like the cooker 'stove top' 🤪 and bathrooms that need attention not just kids toys. I'd say she's paying for this.

I lol'd at her mentioning she's gonna go buy some jeans from M&S because she "quite likes their clothing" in her boring vlog.

Clearly trying to get the M&S sponsorship/brand deal that every other influencer under the sun has here in the UK. And/or already has it coming in the works...

Reactions: 19
I lol'd at her mentioning she's gonna go buy some jeans from M&S because she "quite likes their clothing" in her boring vlog.

Clearly trying to get the M&S sponsorship/brand deal that every other influencer under the sun has here in the UK. And/or already has it coming in the works...
Didn’t she previously say that M&S was like target clothes and not somewhere she shops as it’s old fashioned!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How old is Charlie? In months does anyone know?
---

Unfortunately £200k is taxed at 45% over a threshold so it won’t be that much really, will it.
And then there’s stamp duty.
Yes but isn't affordability with banks looked at on your gross salary? I've never had to put in my net salary with a mortgage application? Don't you get stamp duty relief on your first property up to £400kish?

Total take home wage for £100k is just under £70k, and less with pension contributions.
Yes, it's still quite a lot for a household income tbh especially if that's x2. Influencers at her following size can make easily over 10k month. Shocking really!

Reactions: 6
Yes but isn't affordability with banks looked at on your gross salary? I've never had to put in my net salary with a mortgage application? Don't you get stamp duty relief on your first property up to £400kish?

Yes, it's still quite a lot for a household income tbh especially if that's x2. Influencers at her following size can make easily over 10k month. Shocking really!
Yeah in a good month and provided they remain popular .. . But they can’t get mortgages easily as it’s unstable/ not garunteed . And she has no uk credit history nor does Kyle.
They also have no pension, annual leave, sick pay etc as are self “employed”, so instead of buying more pink jumpers and Botox she should be thinking really long term. It’s a really risky set up isn’t it.

Why is Charlie always so dirty? Sophie never looks like this, I know she older, but his clothes always have stains on them 😩

Beggy twats at it again! I’m beyond sick of this. Go get a job! You literally wanted kid after kid and just want free tit! God what a life! Imagine when you’re older your kids are just going to be like what did you actually do for us! You can tell I’m 46 and had a hard working class family and we are the same with our kids!
Gifted waggon some home bargains lights n food on her top! Scruff. Take a receipt of that Caroline!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She’s upped the filters big time!! Are we going to get a post saying #nofilters plus I have the receipts to prove it!

It’s very old school influencer isn’t it. Majority of people are wise to it now but it’s so so beggy and cringe 🤢

Reactions: 9
Beggy twats at it again! I’m beyond sick of this. Go get a job! You literally wanted kid after kid and just want free tit! God what a life! Imagine when you’re older your kids are just going to be like what did you actually do for us! You can tell I’m 46 and had a hard working class family and we are the same with our kids!
Gifted waggon some home bargains lights n food on her top! Scruff. Take a receipt of that Caroline!
That gurning does my nut in.

Why is Charlie always so dirty? Sophie never looks like this, I know she older, but his clothes always have stains on them 😩
I feel sorry for Charlie I feel like she doesn't like him much at all compared to Sophie and Olivia. Never really talks to him just condescending wooowwwws and telling him off

I can't believe she had the cheek to complain about the processed foods in Amercia and all she eats is crap here. Kids even having coco pops for breakfast.

Reactions: 11
I can't believe she had the cheek to complain about the processed foods in Amercia and all she eats is crap here. Kids even having coco pops for breakfast.
Coco pops in UK are probably healthier than any cereal in us. Sure us food is the pits especially cereals

Reactions: 2