Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was a dog thief, which I'm not, I would go to these affluent areas to steal dogs. I wouldn't steal from where I live!

Reactions: 10
She’s a nutter, I live in a town not too far from her and surprise surprise we don’t have a microclimate nor do we have exceptionally low crime rates just your bog standard Surrey town the same as any other town in the country

yea where she lives has a lot of ‘affluent’ residents however it’s not a gated community like she has led herself to believe 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Why is she so aggressive!! Someone giving her a bit of friendly advice seeing as she’s not lived here for 10 years. I’d never ever dream of leaving my dog tied up outside as it’s not worth the risk of her being stolen. Does she think she lives in a bubble!? Like no criminals could possibly be where she lives!!??
I came to post the exact same thing but you beat me to it! How rude is she especially when she says don’t be rude to a stranger on line. The stranger who over shares everything! She’s a nasty piece of work!

Reactions: 11
I just can’t imagine her working as an air hostess. She was probably so rude to everyone. No wonder she said she thought she would’ve been fired had she carried on.

Reactions: 21
I have just come across Caroline! Not familiar with Surrey, as not in the UK. Is this where influencers like Team Tom live? Seven Oaks or something! Is this the same area? Kat Farmer also lives here.

Reactions: 3
I have just come across Caroline! Not familiar with Surrey, as not in the UK. Is this where influencers like Team Tom live? Seven Oaks or something! Is this the same area? Kat Farmer also lives here.

The Organised Mum lives in Sevenoaks I believe, which is Kent another county just south of London within commuting distance.

Reactions: 2
Caroline is in Surrey, Seven Oaks is in Kent. I’m not sure who those offers are, but it’s likely they don’t give near her if they’re all from SO
IMG_2501.jpeg
IMG_2502.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why she’s got any followers at all given how she speaks to people. One of them even apologised to her after they suggested she shouldn’t leave the dog alone and Caroline aggressively replied. It will be interesting to see what she’s like when she becomes a school mum. She might find she meets her match.

Reactions: 24
Multiple people are politely saying that it’s dangerous to leave your dog tied up while you go into a shop. Her replies are so awful and snooty. Someone from the US is saying how great it is that you can leave your dog out, and the someone replied how dog theft is rife in the UK. Caroline replied, after clearly clicking on this ladies page, and finding out where she lived, saying “I also wouldn’t leave my dog out in Kensington either”…It’s totally unnecessary to be so catty.

Poor Sophie wasn’t allowed a drink with her dinner! She was obviously thirsty as she drunk it quickly, and I assumed her not being allowed was due to it being close to bed time… but she then dished up their meal. So, she had no drink whilst eating?? Unless it was recorded out of order?
This is the comment you’re talking about..

She says don’t be so bold to strangers…. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
IMG_7726.jpeg

---
Holy tit… what a cow!!!
She needs to put the cidre down.

what grown ass mom acts like this?
Haha posted at the same time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s something seriously up with Caroline and because I try to be a kind person I’ll give her grace and assume it’s PND NOT nasty witch/mean girl. She is just being vile now. I’m not really upto speed on IG and influencing but can I message her agency and make a concern known? Does any one know?

Reactions: 15
She’s showing her true colours now. I can’t believe how rude she is to people who are trying to help her.

Reactions: 16
There’s something seriously up with Caroline and because I try to be a kind person I’ll give her grace and assume it’s PND NOT nasty witch/mean girl. She is just being vile now. I’m not really upto speed on IG and influencing but can I message her agency and make a concern known? Does any one know?
You probably can, I don't know how it works though, if they do anything or if in fact they make money off influencers rather than influencers making money off them?
I know with other big influencers people would go direct to the brands to say have a look at this.

Reactions: 2