Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

piquant

From the way she seems to think “the UK” and “England” are interchangeable, I’d expect Caroline doesn’t quite understand the concept of Scotland and/or thinks us Scots are inferior beings that she need to speak very slowly for
And she also just pities anyone that lives in Wales ( one place in UK you might actually need to drive a 4 wheel drive vehicle such as a Landrover / SUV - not suburban Surrey)

Reactions: 3

usernamew

What does Caroline do for work? Just watched a YouTube and she had a zoom call with her manager. Iv not been watching long but I like how she is unapologetically herself x
---
Also was her house in USA 1 million? She is saying in a video she has to pay 2.5% to estate agents. Then said 50,000 so she’s saying her house is 1 or 2 million?

Last edited:
  • Haha

TwistedSister24

But at 70 surely you’d think fuck it. I’ll downsize to a nice flat, rather than stay in a huge 4/5 bed family home!? It would free up so much cash…
I certainly would.

Also a lot of older people want to keep their house to pass to family after death but in reality they’re better off selling the big house before they get to old and potentially poorly buy a small flat and give the money they want to to their children/grandchildren now.

Siofra

I have just come across Caroline! Not familiar with Surrey, as not in the UK. Is this where influencers like Team Tom live? Seven Oaks or something! Is this the same area? Kat Farmer also lives here.

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Surely most of that will be paid back to the banks as well so not like they're coming over with £800k plus in profit for their next house.

Will say though, if they're both expecting to earn over £100k each over here, they'll definitely get a nice house in Surrey with their earnings plus profit on house sale...
She spoke about hoping to break even on the sale of their house (after paying all the fees, which she said you pay when selling in the US), so not much profit in it for them.
---
Did she really say people in the UK don't wear leggings and don't call it cream cheese.

Last edited:

B4rney

Pretty sure Claire and her mum own it. Caroline is never gonna just get it. Claire will surely make sure of that.

Reactions: 2

leabytottle

VIP Member
I literally thought she had decided to go with olive now as I haven’t heard her call her Olivia once since she announced the name!
I never understood why people give their child a name, then give them either a completely different name, or a nickname that’s the same length as their name.
I kind of get it if they’re calling them Theodore and they call them Teddy, so when their older they can revert back, so their not applying for jobs as Teddy. Or if their siblings can’t say their name, so they all end up calling the child that as a Nick name.

Sos101

I have just come across Caroline! Not familiar with Surrey, as not in the UK. Is this where influencers like Team Tom live? Seven Oaks or something! Is this the same area? Kat Farmer also lives here.

The Organised Mum lives in Sevenoaks I believe, which is Kent another county just south of London within commuting distance.

sburton

Chatty Member
And that’s where it comes down to every kid is different - some kids need them a lot earlier for things like hunger or other issues. If you know your kid, and it’s likely also doctor recommended go for it. But damn there is so much mom judgement.

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Absolute cheek of her giving money saving tips by getting stuff off marketplace when all she does is beg for gifted and buy herself designer 🙄