Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
Ok so she linked that dress. £145 for a dress that’s just to show off she can afford that.
‘Posh’ people do not discuss money, it’s such a ‘bulgar’ thing to do. She is just a chav with money who thinks she’s made it as comes from ‘surrey’…..seriously who are her demographic?! Clutching at straws that one.

Reactions: 6
Oh wow her latest video.
she must know it’ll get her engagement up to post something like that.

for the record, Caroline, you’re a twat.

Paige7

VIP Member
I honestly think this is a big part of why she hated Massachusetts so much. She did that move with a little baby as well. Charlie was born at the end of January and by June they were living with Kyle's parents. She tried to make her staging business work but never put any effort into building a community because she had self-diagnosed PPD and refused to get any help.
So she didn’t even live in Quincy for that long then before she decided she wanted to come back to the UK - doesn’t seem like she gave it a fair go!

Spanor511

VIP Member
I can’t make any sense of that. Is she implying the only black people in her area, are players and players families of Chelsea FC?

rhobh17

VIP Member
As if Caroline and Gemma can be real friends. They must have the same management
Million percent. Gemma is a polished looks focussed gal - focusses a lot on her look and style. Her whole IG and TT presence was initially based on her stay at home daughter series, where she makes out her daughter is a total diva princess. Also Gemma’s friend, Montana, is like a model. So different to Caz - she’d stick out like a sore thumb with them!!!

ShannonLondon

How old is Charlie? In months does anyone know?
---

Unfortunately £200k is taxed at 45% over a threshold so it won’t be that much really, will it.
And then there’s stamp duty.
Yes but isn't affordability with banks looked at on your gross salary? I've never had to put in my net salary with a mortgage application? Don't you get stamp duty relief on your first property up to £400kish?

Total take home wage for £100k is just under £70k, and less with pension contributions.
Yes, it's still quite a lot for a household income tbh especially if that's x2. Influencers at her following size can make easily over 10k month. Shocking really!

Lovely

Chatty Member
Her face when she’s out with her daughters “Charlie’s at nursery, shame”.
Wouldn’t it make sense for both to be in nursery the same day? It’s not like she’s doing 1-1 time with Charlie when Sophie’s at nursery.
How is she only 34??

• Wow

LittleLen

Chatty Member
is anyone going to tell her that the kids want toast and snacks after breakfast because coco pops isn’t nutritionally balanced and wouldn’t fill up a fly?
lol right, no protein, no fibre... literally just puffed grains made of 90% sugar.

I watched her vlog and she was going on about Sophie wanting to try out all the "British Cereals"

And... like nearly every single cereal we get here in the UK is just a rebranded US cereal due to copyright laws, with slightly less things in it due to differing food regulations

coconutjo

She’s now throwing the ingredients around the cooker allegedly making a cottage pie.
Would have been better throwing the masher round the potatoes instead of pretending she likes lumpy mash…. Make no wonder the Americans think our food is so bad!

TwistedSister24

But at 70 surely you’d think fuck it. I’ll downsize to a nice flat, rather than stay in a huge 4/5 bed family home!? It would free up so much cash…
I certainly would.

Also a lot of older people want to keep their house to pass to family after death but in reality they’re better off selling the big house before they get to old and potentially poorly buy a small flat and give the money they want to to their children/grandchildren now.