Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TwistedSister24

But at 70 surely you’d think fuck it. I’ll downsize to a nice flat, rather than stay in a huge 4/5 bed family home!? It would free up so much cash…
I certainly would.

Also a lot of older people want to keep their house to pass to family after death but in reality they’re better off selling the big house before they get to old and potentially poorly buy a small flat and give the money they want to to their children/grandchildren now.

Reactions: 6

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
So now it’s our turn to be slagged off. Won’t be long before she’s off to Dubai posting how miserable we all are here and Dubai is soooooooo much better babezzzz.

IMG_9016.jpeg

ShannonLondon

I believe they paid $755,000
And they had it up for $799,000
She did say it went for over
Surely most of that will be paid back to the banks as well so not like they're coming over with £800k plus in profit for their next house.

Will say though, if they're both expecting to earn over £100k each over here, they'll definitely get a nice house in Surrey with their earnings plus profit on house sale...

Million percent. Gemma is a polished looks focussed gal - focusses a lot on her look and style. Her whole IG and TT presence was initially based on her stay at home daughter series, where she makes out her daughter is a total diva princess. Also Gemma’s friend, Montana, is like a model. So different to Caz - she’d stick out like a sore thumb with them!!!
She sounds like a carbon copy of avery woods who Caroline also tried to copy with her “hi , im Charlie “ videos . Not an original idea in their heads these people

LittleLen

Chatty Member
All that money spent on redoing her mum's house and they couldn't put in a £2k water filtration system to get rid of hard water?

It was literally the very first thing I did when I bought a house. Can't put a price on getting rid of limescale

Reactions: 5
Why have 100x old reels been posted on FB this morning? Is that her reposting them or FB? Not had that happen before 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Hello its me

VIP Member
Not sure if we’re allowed to post Reddit stuff on here but if you google mummysflippinhouse reddit it will come up and it’s currently the third item down.

The original post was deleted because she’d doxxed herself and there’s a lot of sympathy for her but there is a small thread discussing what happened. She’d only left a few bad comments but I imagine caz is going to blow up when she realises!!!
Reddit confuses me to much and it won't let me see it on browser, wants me to download the app

Burrito88

VIP Member
Total take home wage for £100k is just under £70k, and less with pension contributions.

Seems like the plan was to sell the house when the market picked up and her mum wanted to, split the profits with the sister and her mum to sell the business/shop if she owns it and buy something smaller for her. If I read right it’s added a million or so to the value of the house with the renovations (obviously value fluctuates depending on who’s willing to pay for it). Caroline back has probably put a spanner in the timeline.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Notice how a few weeks ago she was going on about how she was so excited about a Tesco delivery and Tesco shop! Oh look all of a sudden she’s working with them! Receipts- she doth protest too much!
Oooosh you are correct, that's a pre record as she has had her nails changed since, they changed to just pink when Kyle got here.

Lulalala

Chatty Member
Someone seen a public post of Kyle’s mum on Facebook where she posted with the kids in , and her own friends comments were basically saying the kids look like Kyle.
The post was public.
soemone posted it in Reddit but blocked out All names and faces.
Kyle’s mother seen the post on Reddit and assumed it was a Facebook Friend who screen shot it, but it wasn’t it was public.
Kyle’s mom
Commented in the Reddit forum saying “Kyle’s mom here I’m appalled that someone on my Facebook copied this pic “ or words to that effect.
however, it wasn’t a friend it was a random Reddit user who found a public post and , Kyle’s mom had previous posts on her open Reddit profile snarking on Caroline 🙈.
Account is now deleted I believe but , as Caroline would say, Reddit has receipts.
Think that covers it .
Meanwhile in Surrey ..

no way🤣🤣🤣 thanks for the recap!

• Haha
  • Heart

lemonade1233

TBF I've seen others say what she says it happens every year when it's hot 🤷‍♀️
I agree completely and it annoys me that Uk has barely any air con but it’s just the fact she made out the Uk is so so perfect for so long and no complains she’s just so negative about everything