Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Don’t be so bold to a stranger online 🤣🤣🤣 a stranger that shares every single bit of her life online. Bampot.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

LittleLen

Chatty Member
I'm just wondering how this magical Surrey village where nothing bad ever happens and the weather is always perfect hasn't ended up on the BBC weekly for being Britain's best town

• Haha
Reactions: 49

spillthetea_

She would argue grass wasn’t green just to be awkward.
Yep really. I met her on a few nights out when we worked together in Dubai we had a friend in common, in the end I had to tell our friend to not invite me out with Caroline cos she was insufferable, she would contradict anything with anybody it’s really her whole personality

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She's deleted the google review she left and deleted her stories but its too late because others have already left bad reviews - Caroline has potentially done so much damage to a small independent shop because she couldn't be bothered to fact check that account. I think she needs to rectify this ASAP.

• Wow
Reactions: 39

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Attack is the best form of defense. Deep down she realized it probably wasn’t a good idea to leave her dog unattended & vulnerable but her huge ego would not allow her to admit it. People were giving her advice but she always knows better. She wants England to be the England she left a decade ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

ScottishMammy92

She's just absolutely miserable.

Hates her children. Hates her husband. Hates her family. Hates the US. Hates her followers...

She reminds me of my mother. The entitlement she has and the way she always has to be right and wants to be seen as the centre of her family when in reality she does fuck all.

She doesn't like her followers at all. She just wants to live in her mums big house, drive a 70k car, cet gifted luxury items and holidays and go to soft plays and pubs all day.

She's living in altered reality. None of the comments I've seen have been rude her followers are all lovely to her and she responds with so much nastiness it's vile..

Reactions: 34

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Is she actually sniffing glue? Is that what it is? Is this not the same woman who sent her minions and herself to a review page of a local business without even thinking, but yet claims she doesn't believe in boycotting businesses or bringing good companies down?
Screenshot_20240621_130415_Instagram.jpg

---
Also Kelly 😂 she needs to come out of her shell 🐚
Screenshot_20240621_131527_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
Tell me your life is amazing as much as you want - but you’ve moved home and put your kids in daycare to sit and reply to comments all day. Happiest ever yeah, babes?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Princesspoppy666

Why is she so aggressive!! Someone giving her a bit of friendly advice seeing as she’s not lived here for 10 years. I’d never ever dream of leaving my dog tied up outside as it’s not worth the risk of her being stolen. Does she think she lives in a bubble!? Like no criminals could possibly be where she lives!!??

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The irony of her complaining about people being in the gym in the middle of the day, whilst literally being one of those people is mind blowing. She really thinks shes superior to everyone doesn't she. So if a woman in in the gym at 11am she must be a stay at home mum, got it 🙃

George01

Chatty Member
Honestly people who leave bad reviews on behalf of influencers baffle me. Like that's not a real account but even if it was like ok???? It's not changed your life?
I guess I've never been that much of a fan of someone I take on their problems as my own 😂

What is she on about 🤣 It’s a 2 man race with the tory’s and labour and the way she’s talking about it people are going to read that and think they should do a tory vote for safety, to get the tory’s out we have to vote labour but you can tell she’s a tory, she gives off Maggie Thatcher vibes

Reactions: 27

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
It always blows my mind a company like Tempur are gifting a mattress to these fools and so many kids in the UK don’t even have a bed/mattress to call their own 😞
Companies use the grifters as it’s a cheap way of advertising unfortunately.

Reactions: 26

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240616_223557_Reddit.jpg
Screenshot_20240616_224053_Reddit.jpg

That poor girl, having to do damage control and not a word from Caroline, just removed her review that was it!
How could she be so.....let's see, clumsy🫢
I hope that Talbot gets a hold of this! What a shit show, like I've already said what if people tried to put her mum out of business, wonder how she'd like that?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26