Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catlady1

VIP Member
I see the clown makeup aficionados are out asking her where her makeup is from. Or maybe she’s doing that classic influencer thing of posting affiliate links to stuff because ‘people’ asked!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Surely most of that will be paid back to the banks as well so not like they're coming over with £800k plus in profit for their next house.

Will say though, if they're both expecting to earn over £100k each over here, they'll definitely get a nice house in Surrey with their earnings plus profit on house sale...
She spoke about hoping to break even on the sale of their house (after paying all the fees, which she said you pay when selling in the US), so not much profit in it for them.
---
Did she really say people in the UK don't wear leggings and don't call it cream cheese.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

leabytottle

VIP Member
I literally thought she had decided to go with olive now as I haven’t heard her call her Olivia once since she announced the name!
I never understood why people give their child a name, then give them either a completely different name, or a nickname that’s the same length as their name.
I kind of get it if they’re calling them Theodore and they call them Teddy, so when their older they can revert back, so their not applying for jobs as Teddy. Or if their siblings can’t say their name, so they all end up calling the child that as a Nick name.

Reactions: 2

Sos101

I have just come across Caroline! Not familiar with Surrey, as not in the UK. Is this where influencers like Team Tom live? Seven Oaks or something! Is this the same area? Kat Farmer also lives here.

The Organised Mum lives in Sevenoaks I believe, which is Kent another county just south of London within commuting distance.

Catlady1

VIP Member
See I don’t know about Caroline versus that Gemma. Caroline has way way more followers on insta. But Gemma’s insta is classier. instinctively I don’t like that Gemma. I mean who is her content aimed at. Those people who like child exploiters and people who like beating themselves up because they can’t aspire to her curated life? 🤷‍♀️

sburton

Chatty Member
I certainly would.

Also a lot of older people want to keep their house to pass to family after death but in reality they’re better off selling the big house before they get to old and potentially poorly buy a small flat and give the money they want to to their children/grandchildren now.
That and the “freedom” of a house versus a condo. It’s part of the issue with the housing crisis in a lot of places. Lots of boomers/older adults holding onto single family homes longer than others would in the past and reducing inventory to younger generations. I know where my parents are they are certainly not generational homes (oldest homes built in 90s - most built in 2000s) and people will not sell and downsize. So where my parents are a single family is up at $1million on average and those people could at least downsize to a condo that’s like $500k or less and give more inventory to families.

sburton

Chatty Member
And that’s where it comes down to every kid is different - some kids need them a lot earlier for things like hunger or other issues. If you know your kid, and it’s likely also doctor recommended go for it. But damn there is so much mom judgement.

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Absolute cheek of her giving money saving tips by getting stuff off marketplace when all she does is beg for gifted and buy herself designer 🙄

leabytottle

VIP Member
In her latest TT, her bill says “no payment received”….does that mean she hadn’t paid it at the time of filming, or because it was hashtag gifted? 🤔🤔
I think that’s the bill, not the receipt. I’m surprised she’s not mentioning the 12.5% tip automatically added.