Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymum

VIP Member
I'm looking a mattress for our spare room. Guess who I won't consider buying from now.
Sofo.com superking bed and zipp mattress! We paid £3000 for bed and mattress! It was half price! I had to pay to get a van as house of frazer closed down! 3 years on ! Omg!!!!! Amazing x
---
Omg her current story! Someone please !

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s got nothing to do with schools. She hates America and just wanted to be here. That’s all. She wanted to get out of there as fast as she could. If you watch her videos, she kept counting down to move and kept saying she wants to move as quickly as possible but had to stay until Sophie broke up for summer and she pulled her out just a little before. That’s all
Yeah a bit of both k think, she needed to have her registered and seen at the mums addres to apple for school by a certain date.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Her face when she’s out with her daughters “Charlie’s at nursery, shame”.
Wouldn’t it make sense for both to be in nursery the same day? It’s not like she’s doing 1-1 time with Charlie when Sophie’s at nursery.
George told her she was a bore, I'm not sure who these people are but they are just getting their thoughts right out there 😂
Her hair? Are we waiting for a #pr discount or until Kyle gets here? as to be fair 4 hours in a hairdressers isn't unreasonable, but the black and yellow ain't a look, and think she's over the fringe.

piquant

From the way she seems to think “the UK” and “England” are interchangeable, I’d expect Caroline doesn’t quite understand the concept of Scotland and/or thinks us Scots are inferior beings that she need to speak very slowly for
And she also just pities anyone that lives in Wales ( one place in UK you might actually need to drive a 4 wheel drive vehicle such as a Landrover / SUV - not suburban Surrey)

usernamew

What does Caroline do for work? Just watched a YouTube and she had a zoom call with her manager. Iv not been watching long but I like how she is unapologetically herself x
---
Also was her house in USA 1 million? She is saying in a video she has to pay 2.5% to estate agents. Then said 50,000 so she’s saying her house is 1 or 2 million?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Siofra

I have just come across Caroline! Not familiar with Surrey, as not in the UK. Is this where influencers like Team Tom live? Seven Oaks or something! Is this the same area? Kat Farmer also lives here.