Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
So he Walked to the pub to collect her? Cause no way he's insured on Lizs car, so if that's the case, why didn't she walk in the 1st place? I smell 💩 and backtracking.
I have to laugh she just keeps lining up the balls and the comment section knocks them out of the park 😂

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t she have to declare the pram as Ad - gifted every time it’s shown on camera for a year in the UK?
---
Doesn’t she have to declare the pram as Ad - gifted every time it’s shown on camera for a year in the UK?
Like per video, not per frame.

Harpyharpyunder

I can’t post the screenshot for some reason but on her Kyle’s back tiktok someone in the comments asked does Charlie not Sophie go to school and her response wasSO RUDE

@Caroline 🧚‍♂️: No one is in school they are babies. They both go part time to nursery on different days. I am at home. Would be silly to have them in full time care

Sophie is 4 years old??! She SHOULD be in school full time she should be in reception she’s not a baby

Why does she have to be so rude and also just incorrect

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Beggy twats at it again! I’m beyond sick of this. Go get a job! You literally wanted kid after kid and just want free shit! God what a life! Imagine when you’re older your kids are just going to be like what did you actually do for us! You can tell I’m 46 and had a hard working class family and we are the same with our kids!
Gifted waggon some home bargains lights n food on her top! Scruff. Take a receipt of that Caroline!
That gurning does my nut in.

leabytottle

VIP Member
I wonder if her sister had been doing up a property, and Caroline has been funding it, so will suddenly have bought a refurbed house (with air con for the sunny, Surrey climate!)

Catlady1

VIP Member
What does Caroline do for work? Just watched a YouTube and she had a zoom call with her manager. Iv not been watching long but I like how she is unapologetically herself x
---
Also was her house in USA 1 million? She is saying in a video she has to pay 2.5% to estate agents. Then said 50,000 so she’s saying her house is 1 or 2 million?
She is a full time content creator.She has a manager who gets her paid ads and free stuff to advertise.

sburton

Chatty Member
YIKES. Being a snarky cow about receipts has backfired Caroline. In her latest video having dinner at the pub, she obviously drives there as complains about having to park far away. Then proceeds to show her bill with a large glass of wine and a 1/2 cider. The person she is with is pregnant so she’s clearly had both and is well over the limit!! Someone challenged her in the comments and she said Kyle came to pick her up which isn’t very plausible seeing as she had the rental car he’s insured on….
If the legal limit is still .08 she could be under that. Especially if they were there for a while. With her build and regular use (that is more than just like a single drink a month) she’d have some tolerance to help with that. But time is the big thing here since alcohol is a weird drug in how it is metabolized.

Ideally shouldn’t drink at all and drive, and should really stay under .05 if you do. But I could see her blow under the current limits.

FFS_stopit

Not sure if we’re allowed to post Reddit stuff on here but if you google mummysflippinhouse reddit it will come up and it’s currently the third item down.

The original post was deleted because she’d doxxed herself and there’s a lot of sympathy for her but there is a small thread discussing what happened. She’d only left a few bad comments but I imagine caz is going to blow up when she realises!!!

Siofra

Yes! You are right. Sweetcorn would make more sense. There is a time for peas a time for baked beans in my opinion. Hardly going to put peas on me jacket potato. :LOL:
Haha, exactly 😂 Peas and beans are used for completely different purposes 😁

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I think Charlie is like her, he isn't as dark in the eyes or colouring, she'll hate that though cause its Charlie.
Olivia including chin dimple is the image of Kyle.
Hopefully her posts get better now her live in nanny has arrived, cause at this rate she is only popping on for ADs kinda like turning up for work but doing fuck all, it'll get boring very quickly.
---
Edit to say: I wonder if she is with her sister or is she distancing herself?
Funny Caroline mentioned Devon in her comments.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I wondered the same have they had words already about the mess , not that a cleaner is there to deal with mess but is it getting dirty too and Caroline is oh far too busy sahm with two in nursery to clean ?
Yea it's stuff like the cooker 'stove top' 🤪 and bathrooms that need attention not just kids toys. I'd say she's paying for this.

tea-spill

In her latest TT, her bill says “no payment received”….does that mean she hadn’t paid it at the time of filming, or because it was hashtag gifted? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 3