Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not going to move back. Her main reason for coming back to the UK was the school shootings which I do totally agree with her on. But she’s now realised slowly that people have jobs and their own lives to live, they can’t be arsed meeting her for a pub lunch every Sunday for her to film the whole thing.

Reactions: 20
To add to the above, we have good incomes but things like going out for Sunday lunch is now a rare treat, certainly not a weekly thing anymore, such is how much we have had to tighten our belts. If a friend suddenly reappeared in my life asking to do x y and z with me I'd have to decline.

Reactions: 18
To add to the above, we have good incomes but things like going out for Sunday lunch is now a rare treat, certainly not a weekly thing anymore, such is how much we have had to tighten our belts. If a friend suddenly reappeared in my life asking to do x y and z with me I'd have to decline.
We had a takeaway last night! That was our treat and £35 broke my heart! 😂 and I have a good income. The only thing that made me happy was there is probably enough left over for me to have the rest for leftover dinner tonight!

Reactions: 9
She’s not going to move back. Her main reason for coming back to the UK was the school shootings which I do totally agree with her on. But she’s now realised slowly that people have jobs and their own lives to live, they can’t be arsed meeting her for a pub lunch every Sunday for her to film the whole thing.
It would get old so quickly - imagine trying to catch up with your friend you haven’t seen in years and they’re on their phone the whole time just filming your food?
Eventually you’d be like what am I actually getting out of this friendship - she’s getting content but what is the person filmed getting? If my friend asks if we want to go out to lunch I’d expect it to be so we can talk and catch up?

Reactions: 11
I can see her trying to join a mommy group or 2 and random kids classes to try and find people with the same schedule as her (home all day everyday) and try and get new people to film for content (added bonus of kids to entertain hers so less for her to deal with in her mind).

Reactions: 10
I can see her trying to join a mommy group or 2 and random kids classes to try and find people with the same schedule as her (home all day everyday) and try and get new people to film for content (added bonus of kids to entertain hers so less for her to deal with in her mind).
Nah that would mean she'd have to actually go to something for the children so it won't happen, soft play is for her, she can of load the offspring and someone will make her tea with cake.

Reactions: 4
The move home isn’t going well. There are no parades, the village aren’t throwing a huge welcome home party and the two friends she has are a far cry from this giant friendship group she thought she’d have. She’s gone from owning a gorgeous house near the beach in an affluent area of a decent city with her husband and kids to living out of two bedrooms in her mums house with no job and three content babies to parent herself with her biggest ambition now being to own a terraced house around the corner.

Shes fucked it and she knows it. Ideally, she’d halt the move, spend the summer in the UK and move home before school starts again for Sophie.
Exactly! Why would anyone move their entire family and life around the world to have a crappier standard of living. It doesn’t make any sense 🤷‍♀️. It’s not even as though she’s only lived out there for a couple of years and is homesick. She’s not lived in the uk for a decade.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Similar to other posters, we’re not in absolute poverty but I still couldn’t afford to go for a Sunday lunch at the pub every week plus drinks and soft play/meals out during the week.

The way she talks about the things she’s going to do when Kyle’s there is basically go out for cocktails. Wow.

Reactions: 8
Similar to other posters, we’re not in absolute poverty but I still couldn’t afford to go for a Sunday lunch at the pub every week plus drinks and soft play/meals out during the week.

The way she talks about the things she’s going to do when Kyle’s there is basically go out for cocktails. Wow.
Shes booked for Robbie Williams with her mate/s, then 2 festivals with Kyle.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Is that Olivia (with beau) in the same area as they both seem so stuck up, stay at home mum "influencers" so should meet up 😂
I have to say I used to like Caroline I think before she had her son but then she jist comes across patronising / entitled / rude.

Reactions: 7
I find it hilarious she shits all over Quincy and slagging off Kyle walking down to the seafood restaurant when she's trying to sell her house and make a profit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.