Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This move to the UK means her 'content' will be even more boring. When she was in the US it was at least a bit different but now she is in the UK she is just any old same middle class boring mummy tiktoker.

Reactions: 14
She should get a proper part time job and have a bit off adult child free time. I don't think she does well being at home all day with the kids and they would probably get more attention/needs met by someone else.
---
She should get a proper part time job and have a bit off adult child free time. I don't think she does well being at home all day with the kids and they would probably get more attention/needs met by someone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
---
I agree! She's not made for a sahm, no shade neither am I.
Though she loves the free time when they are at school/creche/playgroup.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know what it is but she kind of reminds me of Julia from Motherland. The manic ‘ness’ maybe and the entitlement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
New poster here but yep just like any mummy blogger she has gone downhill - the reaction to the primark/ pjs was it for me. So out of touch and then to go on about Shein being a sweatshop? I personally don't shop at Shein but I don't brag about not shopping there. Wasn't she advertising some amazon toothbrush holder - does she know where that's come from? Some people literally have no option but to get clothes pjs etc from the cheaper sites. Infuriates me so much that she is on her high horse!

Reactions: 28
I don’t know what it is but she kind of reminds me of Julia from Motherland. The manic ‘ness’ maybe and the entitlement.
Anyone know any local SAHDs so she can find herself a Kevin, that would improve her content

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New poster here but yep just like any mummy blogger she has gone downhill - the reaction to the primark/ pjs was it for me. So out of touch and then to go on about Shein being a sweatshop? I personally don't shop at Shein but I don't brag about not shopping there. Wasn't she advertising some amazon toothbrush holder - does she know where that's come from? Some people literally have no option but to get clothes pjs etc from the cheaper sites. Infuriates me so much that she is on her high horse!
Me too, it was “0h Gosh no not Primark” I thought, nah, fcuk off

Reactions: 21
They’re renting a car for six months. Which screams “I’m waiting to be gifted a car and no one has yet”
---
This move to the UK means her 'content' will be even more boring. When she was in the US it was at least a bit different but now she is in the UK she is just any old same middle class boring mummy tiktoker.
She appears to now just be filming her talking to the kids. That’s it. Nothing interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She’s really struggling with content, isn’t she? We have seen the soft play… now move on.

she’s really gonna be relying on these festivals for content and Kyle when he visits!

Reactions: 7
A comment that's just pissed me off that made me come comment here was someone saying that we're having a re-enactment of Noah's ark because it's been raining quite heavily and the cheek of Caroline to go 'Speak for yourself. This is the first time I've seen rain since I've been here'. The commenter was making a light-hearted joke about the tit weather and she's taken some sort of massive offence to the fact that this persons comment contradicts the perfect Uk narrative she's created in her head. No self deprecation about how tit our weather is in Caroline's comments, everyone must kiss her arse about how perfect everything is here!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh wow, she really is full of herself!! Why couldn’t she just joke back and apologise. Christ she’s got her head so far up her own arse…
Heaven forbid we make a single joke about the weather, even when it's not raining there's still a large amount of clouds. Nice she's had a lot of sunshine but bleeping hell she really can't take a joke

Reactions: 12
Oh wow, she really is full of herself!! Why couldn’t she just joke back and apologise. Christ she’s got her head so far up her own arse…
How awful, that commenter is obviously upset and was just relating her actual experience of the relentless rain (same where I live - we had a months worth of rain in a day one day last week) and yet Caroline comes back and gaslights her. What a horrible woman.
---
You night want to remove your ♥ on that comment

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Caroline is definitely in defence mode. She’s worried she’s made a huge mistake and what’s more she’s worried Kyle is going to hate it here. This is a huge gamble for her and I don’t think it’s going to pay off unfortunately.

Reactions: 22
I'm Irish Primark is called Pennys here but christ it's not cheap to shop there anymore
---
I think Caroline is definitely in defence mode. She’s worried she’s made a huge mistake and what’s more she’s worried Kyle is going to hate it here. This is a huge gamble for her and I don’t think it’s going to pay off unfortunately.
My sister in law is married to America he's ALLERGIC TO Ireland he hates it here even to visit he can't stand ot

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20240528-165247~2.png

If she's on a mission to turn all her genuine followers into hate-followers then she's doing a great job 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She will argue black is white.
So much anger and frustration.
She has burnt her bridge with the States with two fingers up. She knows that she will never go back, hell would have to freeze over.
She will defend the narrative she has sold to herself and Kyle to get out of the States until the cows come home.
I also feel like something hasn’t gone to plan and that reality is causing her palpable rage which comes out in her comments. Biting commenters heads off like mentioned above.
At the end of the day, she got what she wanted but it’s not actually really what she thought it would be.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.