Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she lie???? My best friend is about 20 mins from this cow, and I can confirm it rained majority of last week, and there is rain forecast this week also. Idiot

Reactions: 19
Kids school sorted ?

I’m gonna take a stab in the dark and she’s been told tough luck and that’s contributing to the rage.

Also is that true she can vote from the US on elections here ?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She’s really struggling with content, isn’t she? We have seen the soft play… now move on.

she’s really gonna be relying on these festivals for content and Kyle when he visits!
Yea not even a sausage supper for tea, thought she loved a chippy?
---
Kids school sorted ?

I’m gonna take a stab in the dark and she’s been told tough luck and that’s contributing to the rage.

Also is that true she can vote from the US on elections here ?
Could mean anything really. She's blunt so take that as a shutdown.

Also re the content, that pile of waffle about dresses, her throwing in everyone yesterday was wearing leggings, remember? Did she not know these people? Random strangers at a park, that she couldnt film? Or have her friends said thanks but no thanks I don't want my kid on the Internet. Interesting.

Least Sophie is getting new clothes out of it! Throw your brother a pair of trainers while you are out.

Soft play again 😴 riveting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She will argue black is white.
So much anger and frustration.
She has burnt her bridge with the States with two fingers up. She knows that she will never go back, hell would have to freeze over.
She will defend the narrative she has sold to herself and Kyle to get out of the States until the cows come home.
I also feel like something hasn’t gone to plan and that reality is causing her palpable rage which comes out in her comments. Biting commenters heads off like mentioned above.
At the end of the day, she got what she wanted but it’s not actually really what she thought it would be.
So I’m gonna guess partially Kyles’s job. The sun is not shining, usually by now we would have a little bit of sunshine. She probably didn’t realise that because she has been out of the country for so long she can’t just get a mortgage or event just rent a place fast, more so because her job is ???? Then the car thing, well she probably could get car finance, they give it to ANYONE but the interest is $$$ and Kia is not a cheap brand by any means.

Reactions: 3
Someone in the comments telling her to set up an Amazon wishlist so her viewers can send her housewarming gifts! Jesus, give your head a wobble!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it just me or has she changed her accent? She sounds like a fake cockney now. And why is it a flex for you to be so scruffy? She literally looks like she's given up on everything. I've not been following her all that long but she's manic then like a sloth!

Reactions: 13
I think she’s just so used to having Kyle on hand to make herself look good - plus USA content does better when you don’t look like a woman.

I think now she’s got no help with the kids so genuinely can’t spend ages in the mirror, but also is trying that ‘I’m so middle class I can look scruffy and eclectic’ vibe that people do…

basically if you look very put together people think you are trying to hard to look like you have money. If you have the ‘privilege’ to look ‘undone’, it shows you have nothing to prove.

Reactions: 9
Small point but it really bugs me that she always leaves kitchen cupboards open.

Reactions: 10
She replies to one of the comments that ‘she forgot how negative Brits were about the weather’

As others have said she can’t take a joke or any sort of banter.

She replies to one of the comments that ‘she forgot how negative Brits were about the weather’

As others have said she can’t take a joke or any sort of banter.
She’s clearly been out of the country that long she doesn’t get British humour 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder if she expected her Mum to pick up the slack and more from not having Kyle around and that she’d be able to have a lot more freedom from the kids and be out drinking wine in pubs with her pals. She hasn’t clocked that it’s just not that feasible for the vast majority as they’ll have their own kids, school commitments etc. etc.
I think she is chasing a happiness that probably doesn’t exist.

Reactions: 14
Why does she lie???? My best friend is about 20 mins from this cow, and I can confirm it rained majority of last week, and there is rain forecast this week also. Idiot
Yup! I live in Surrrruuuhh, and it’s been miserable the last couple of days on and off. Like, it’s England! Isn’t being deprecating about the weather kind of our thing?

She’s so bloody stroppy! People are just asking questions and if you put your entire life out there and tell people what you’re doing then you have to expect people will be curious.
They’re not even negative questions she’s getting arsey about - you could ask her what she had for lunch and she’d find a way to be a witch.
She’s not going to be popular over here at this rate and I’m amazed her management haven’t told her to wind her neck in.

Reactions: 9
Christ she is a loon. As a Brit I can confirm it’s been raining non stop all month. We’ve had maybe a week of half decent weather. It’s nice tomorrow, then raining for the rest of the week until Saturday.

Reactions: 12
So I’m gonna guess partially Kyles’s job. The sun is not shining, usually by now we would have a little bit of sunshine. She probably didn’t realise that because she has been out of the country for so long she can’t just get a mortgage or event just rent a place fast, more so because her job is ???? Then the car thing, well she probably could get car finance, they give it to ANYONE but the interest is $$$ and Kia is not a cheap brand by any means.
Oh no well this is hardly surprising, she wrote in a comment they are looking at an audi, volvo or land rover. Did she think anyone would believe she was going to drive a Kia??

Reactions: 1
Kia is out now, she's looking at a Land-rover defender, a Mercedes and a volvo x90 think it is, according to a reply today on tikky tokky.

Reactions: 4
Firstly as someone that lives roughly in that part of UK, I can confirm we’ve had nothing but rain for MOnTHs!!!! Maybe the odd warm sunny day but they have been few and far inbetween!
Secondly - she may have blocked me from insta but hasn’t realised I still see her posts popping up on FB 😈 👀😂
Thirdly - the absolute state of her mum’s poor kitchen!!!! I can see shes a house proud lady, and I’m positive she’s biting her tongue quite hard, until the day she can’t hold it in anymore and will explode!!! Daughter or not, there’s only so much anyone can take!!!
Fourth - stop with the generalisations!!!! We still put the heating on here and there and we’re in May - she made it sound like in the UK switches their heating off in March/april, surely it’s personal choice! I’m still using my electric blanket!
Lastly - I doubt very much she’ll be needing air conditioning this summer 😂😂😂 deluded 😂

Firstly as someone that lives roughly in that part of UK, I can confirm we’ve had nothing but rain for MOnTHs!!!! Maybe the odd warm sunny day but they have been few and far inbetween!
Secondly - she may have blocked me from insta but hasn’t realised I still see her posts popping up on FB 😈 👀😂
Thirdly - the absolute state of her mum’s poor kitchen!!!! I can see shes a house proud lady, and I’m positive she’s biting her tongue quite hard, until the day she can’t hold it in anymore and will explode!!! Daughter or not, there’s only so much anyone can take!!!
Fourth - stop with the generalisations!!!! We still put the heating on here and there and we’re in May - she made it sound like in the UK switches their heating off in March/april, surely it’s personal choice! I’m still using my electric blanket!
Lastly - I doubt very much she’ll be needing air conditioning this summer 😂😂😂 deluded 😂
I read a comment from someone in the US and they took her 'the heating gets stitched off in April' as in the companies switch us all off and don't allow it until the winter. She's not explaining herself and giving off the wrong impressions.

We live in the South and I've had the heating on this evening for an hour - it's been like a November day here today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The WAY she wipes her hands when preparing food on her top. So disgusting I need to hose this woman down
---
I read a comment from someone in the US and they took her 'the heating gets stitched off in April' as in the companies switch us all off and don't allow it until the winter. She's not explaining herself and giving off the wrong impressions.

We live in the South and I've had the heating on this evening for an hour - it's been like a November day here today!!
Same! We have a Google nest and my lovely husband turned it on for us to come back to a warm house. It’s cold today!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so rude to her followers. Even people who are politely asking a question

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.