Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleLen

Chatty Member
They would also have to pay American tax on top of UK tax would they not?
No they won't have to. You just have to file the tax return but you'll never really have to pay double tax due to a tax treaty the US and UK have with each other.

(Source I'm dual American/British citizen)

Reactions: 2

Tweetypie

I had a quick glance back to the first thread from 2022 and tattlers were remarking on how rude her comments are. No change there then.
It’s either bravado or someone you’d really avoid if she’s had a few drinks in a pub, because, let’s face it, she’d absolutely tell you that she is better than you. Just the vibe I get from the comments.
I also wonder if she is actually deeply unhappy in her marriage and holds a lot of resentment because of Kyle’s job and having to live in the States.
what is his job tho? Does anyone know?

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Similar to other posters, we’re not in absolute poverty but I still couldn’t afford to go for a Sunday lunch at the pub every week plus drinks and soft play/meals out during the week.

The way she talks about the things she’s going to do when Kyle’s there is basically go out for cocktails. Wow.
Shes booked for Robbie Williams with her mate/s, then 2 festivals with Kyle.

• Sick

absolute-omnishambles

[/QUOTE]
He was eating roast potatoes and sticky toffee pudding at the pub Sunday roast so I don’t get it. I think she’s trying to hint to neuro diversity?
Is it a surprise that a picky toddler would eat what is essentially chips and cake in toffee sauce?

Doesn’t mean he’s going to eat spag bol or curry

George01

Chatty Member
What is Alice's full name?
It's Alice - Creator Marketing on tiktok

There's some good screenshots on her tattle page of Caroline calling her a piece of work etc.
It's Alice J-T on here x

leabytottle

VIP Member
I must admit the EAL one did cause a few issues with some parents. I remember one year there were 2 children from the nursery that didn’t get a place. One was from a family that had loads of siblings, who had children, and each class at at least 2 cousins in(the families often fell out, so the kids and parents were always fighting!) The other was from a Turkish family who had limited access English. I did get a pyre Turkish family in the school to translate about school admissions and they filled the form, but didn’t submit it! Anyway, the Turkish child got a place and all hell broke loose! It didn’t help that we also had a LAC child start, which took the numbers up to 31! Oh I really don’t miss teaching, nursing has less drama 😂

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
He was eating roast potatoes and sticky toffee pudding at the pub Sunday roast so I don’t get it. I think she’s trying to hint to neuro diversity?
My daughter eats pretty well, always has, maybe not to the extent of Sophie. She’s 8 and still has the banana/apple pouch because she likes it and also because I’d rather she had one of them than a packet of love hearts or a curly wurley! I’m sure she’s just trying to keep him fed with something other than constant pom bears!

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Is she having a laugh! This place is 5 mins away from me and high celebs stay here and get dropped off via helicopter! NO ONE is suggesting this and she most definitely won’t suit the place as guests 😂😂

I stayed here last month it’s lovely! Not really somewhere I’d imagine she’d blend in though?

Spanor511

VIP Member
Same here in n.ireland not on our priority list at all. But neither are siblings now not for primary's anyways
Same. Siblings is quite far down. It’s to prevent people moving away from a catchment area as soon as their eldest gets in.

Flumperooni

Is she having breakdown? Seriously? I’ve noticed a huge change in her attitude and snapping back in comments. I bet she’s missing Kyle, but it’s not forever and isn’t she used to him being away in the military??
She didn’t have to parent 3 kids when he was in the military

Tweetypie

As someone currently living in Boston, I can't understand how she's claiming her baby was $7500. She had the baby at the start of the year so she would've had to meet her deductible but I'd imagine if they were making what Caroline said that they were, they would've had a good insurance plan with a low deductible. My husband has a decent job, he makes less than what Caroline claimed Kyle made and we pay $600/month for a very good health insurance plan. We each have a $1000 deductible. I used the cost estimator to see how much a vaginal delivery would cost me
and it's $25 which is nowhere near $7500, it goes up slightly if I change to a different hospital that is out of my network ($25-->$150) and obviously, if I had to meet my deductible it would increase a bit more.

I had surgery just after Christmas, a pretty major procedure, and spent one night in the hospital after. All in, my insurance was billed about $50000. I had to pay less than $500. Sure, this would've been free if I still lived in Scotland but I also would've waited years for the surgery rather than being able to get it booked in a matter of weeks.
What did she say he made

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Usually there’s an expectation to post using them and raving about how wonderful they are!
Some larger companies, like GHD, send out them to “influencers”, in the hope they’ll share them using the product, which they have to out AD on.
If it’s a paid promotion, then definitely.
Highly unlikely those companies will send her free stuff again if she just gives them away.
Wonder would they be aware she's giving the stuff away?
Or even care I suppose.

sburton

Chatty Member
I regularly find Clark’s at Ross here even (back in Canada they were in the similar store Winners). So you can get them for super reasonable prices here regularly. My mom gets them a lot, she likes their sandals in particular for comfort walking.