Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle34nine

Does anyone actually give a f**k about what the order of priority for schools is? Or just me that doesn’t care

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

ASAnigel

VIP Member
995905C7-F026-4410-B3B8-1138395F3FFF.jpeg

Also does she understand she wouldn’t get comments like this if she didn’t keep making such sweeping generalisations? She went on and on about everything being walkable so people are questioning her, if she hadn’t made such a fuss she wouldn’t get those comments. She’s honestly getting worse and worse by the day

• Wow
Reactions: 43

Effeffess

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20240528-165247~2.png

If she's on a mission to turn all her genuine followers into hate-followers then she's doing a great job 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
Everyone needs to report her to the asa. She didn't declare the pram properly at all, just a quick kindly gifted typed doesn't cut it. She had no problem laying into the woman selling her £600 social media course the other week. Everyone do it.

Reactions: 40

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
It’s the way she words it. If she’d have said something like “I know some of you have had a bad NHS experience but I just wanted to give a big shoutout to our local GP who within 2 hours saw us and provided the medication we needed.” Fair enough.

but it’s just like “you’re all moaning my experience was amazing. I’m right you’re wrong”. It feels to me like she’s just totally justifying why she’s come back to the U.K. I bet poor Kyle had “see it’s better here than Boston” on repeat all day yesterday.

Reactions: 39

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Just on a slightly diff note ……. Anyone else think her sis Claire is a bit of a one trick pony? All her ‘transformations’ seem to be exactly the same. Stick some New England cladding on, double bay tree by the front door, panel the hell out of inside and farrow and ball the shit out of it. They all look the same. Yawn. (not saying it’s not a nice style, just seems she’s not really a designer, just does the same thing on rinse and repeat)

The move home isn’t going well. There are no parades, the village aren’t throwing a huge welcome home party and the two friends she has are a far cry from this giant friendship group she thought she’d have. She’s gone from owning a gorgeous house near the beach in an affluent area of a decent city with her husband and kids to living out of two bedrooms in her mums house with no job and three content babies to parent herself with her biggest ambition now being to own a terraced house around the corner.

Shes fucked it and she knows it. Ideally, she’d halt the move, spend the summer in the UK and move home before school starts again for Sophie.

This has really fucked me off

she wanted to move to the U.K. because it’s walkable and safer for children and so they can walk to school. Now whether that’s true or not it’s what she said and what she believed.

So she’s gone and got a massive over the top defender, which imo are dangerous to have on our streets (I appreciate not everyone will agree with that) and as far as I’m concerned the kind of car that contribute massively to American car culture making its way to Britain. it’s massively polluting and expensive and for what?

she wants all the benefits of a walkable neighbourhood whilst actively contributing to the degradation of her own. No one needs this kind of car in Surrey. She’s selfish. It’s just so icky. She’s gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Bingewatcher92

Did she really just say ‘watching must be like self harm’ is she for real?! Using such a trigger wording is so inappropriate

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
I liked her until I started reading her comments tbh.

the appropriate response would have been‘These are cosy earth but Primark do do great PJs/have nice stuff in at the moment 🥰’ - it was clear her ‘fan’ liked Primark clothing. It would have cost nothing to be kind rather than needing everyone to know that your pajamas are certainly NOT Primark and are in fact $195
Her comments are always very passive aggressive
She seems like a nasty woman
The state of her going around she looks homeless her hair is manky and her skin is awful

Reactions: 36
I absolutely loathe the way she goes on about the NHS like she’s Nye Bevan reincarnated because it’s FREE and therefore we’re obligated to overlook the myriad of problems because IT’S FREE.

It’s not fucking free at all Caroline, it’s free at the point of service like other European healthcare models which are paid for with a mix of taxation and insurance. These healthcare systems have far more favourable outcomes and operate much better as a service than our NHS but nobody has the right to complain about the shit standard of the NHS because it’s free.

Love, if you needed shoes and I gave you one shoe with no sole on you don’t have to praise my generosity. It ain’t fit for purpose as a whole and if one trust is arguably decent, that doesn’t mean the trust down the road is too. I don’t think Caroline realises that the NHS isn’t one thing - it’s a whole interconnected network of private and public businesses and contracts managed (and mismanaged) by individual trusts. The NHS in Wales is run by Labour too but she probably doesn’t know that or even count Wales as part of the UK.

Say you’re thick as pig shit without saying you’re thick as pig shit, you ignorant, sanctimonious narcissistic fool.

Many of us have watched our loved ones die in this system when they could have been saved but Caroline wants to go on about her seven grand baby who was only seven grand because she and her husband fucked up their insurance. Dickhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Most local authorities offer free school meals now for all children up to a certain age. The age varies by authority. Do I think that’s the best use of taxpayers money? Absolutely not. That help should be for the vulnerable. I’ve seen first hand the waste involved in these schemes. It’s unreal. It’s more to do with parents not having to bother making packed lunches and having one less thing to do imo.
Sorry no. “It’s more to do with parents not having to bother making packed lunches” is such a wild and insulting statement. Our country as in the whole UK not just one part is massively fucked from different reasons/situations but the main being our government.

I would pay double tax to make sure children were getting a free lunch and having some food in their stomach whether it be a sandwich or a hot meal. If anyone can begrudge a child food then I think you should maybe re-adjust your “what is the best use of tax payers money” to our members of parliament with their ridiculous salaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Wow so Caroline has one positive experience with the NHS and that means that EVERYONE else’s must be wrong and “they’re just moaning”.

Way to completely invalidate anyone else’s feelings or opinions just because they’re different to hers 🙄.

Getting an appointment for the same day for a rash on a baby/child is her experience, but what about the man in his 60’s who has never smoked but has had a cough lasting 3 months, has only just plucked up the courage to get it checked only to be told there’s no appointments and to book it online. Who then feels like they’re just worrying about nothing and wasting people’s time so doesn’t get it checked.

Just because it hasn’t happened to Caroline doesn’t mean it’s not happening to people all over the country.
She’s infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 34