Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sburton

So I’m not familiar with modash/how common fake followers are on tiktok. From my familiarity with other platforms though they can be quite common even un-purchased. Like on Twitch regularly chats will get botted and a bunch of accounts just randomly join a chat midstream and leave comments in chat - this is increasing views live which is a big no-no and I’ve seen many quickly end and re-start stream to boot the bots. Some of these also include follows for the streamer since chats can be for followers only. What is the average number/proportion of fake followers for people her size?

Reactions: 1

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Kids school sorted ?

I’m gonna take a stab in the dark and she’s been told tough luck and that’s contributing to the rage.

Also is that true she can vote from the US on elections here ?

Attachments

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
But also she did this to herself? She could have stayed in the US with Kyle until they were all ready to come as a family but impatient Caroline had to do it now now now so she could see her friends and go to the pub sooner. So i do know what you mean cause I wouldn’t want to look after 3 young kinds on my own, but I struggle to have much sympathy for her from that perspective 🤷🏻‍♀️
💯 agree. You are so right. It was her choice to do it this way.

petitspois

VIP Member
Well even if he will be on £65k, she probably makes similar flogging her life online or am I overestimating?

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Can someone give a TLDR on this Alice thing? Lost tbh
Click on this link

---
Ohh where can I find these Alice comments?

• Wow

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Looked like something to do with inside out 2 coming out. I think Sam Thompson was hosting with some of the cast. It didn’t look like a cinema, so not sure they’d have watched it. If she took Sophie, she’d have been so bored
Oh I like Sam. I see she took the only friend that seems OK with being on camera, maybe something in it for her if she appears enough, brand deal or gifted PR.

Spanor511

VIP Member
How long does the ASA usually take to reach out to people/deal with things. I know people here said they were reporting her and encouraging others. Do we think she was talked to by them? Or just had it with comments? Possibly even reading somewhere like here?
They usually reply to you and update what their findings are.

Mooms

Chatty Member
Someone has fucked up majorly. Commented on one of her videos from their business account page. Calling the daughter a spoiled brat.

obviously she’s gone to town on Instagram stories 😆😂
Has she deleted them? Can’t see any stories about it