Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leabytottle

VIP Member
Does she have a relationship with her brother? She never mentions him, apart from slagging off his dog! Mid due, did her sister ever visit?

Reactions: 1

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I'd it just the kids room she's decorating? As she said Sophie is missing her USA room so maybe they agreed to paint/decorate it to make it easier for Sophie

Catlady1

VIP Member
I am preconditioned to say this due to my childhood experiences but haven’t they all lost weight?? Caroline the sister and their Mum? It’s like collectively they’ve lost half their body weight. Is that what doing Tikky Tokkies does for you.

sburton

How long does the ASA usually take to reach out to people/deal with things. I know people here said they were reporting her and encouraging others. Do we think she was talked to by them? Or just had it with comments? Possibly even reading somewhere like here?

Maz40

Chatty Member
OK now that I have Scotland context, I can confirm it’s not actually freezing in SWLondon/Surrey! I had the back door and windows open for most of the day but I had to go and find my slippers because my feet were too cold. Which I don’t expect in June! I can’t believe it’s been snowing up north!
I live in Scotland. A few good few 100 miles from where it is snowing. We’ve had warm weather but drizzly today. A bit colder tonight so heating on.

I'm in ireland and yer blessed with the NHS, I had to us it once or twice,

My granny 👵 is 87 she collapsed, 4.30 we went to a&e , 9.40 she was finally seen by a nurse, 2 am a dr and we were discharged for 4am,

• Sad

Tweetypie

I’m sure her sister is quite well off. Has Caroline said she wants to consider private school?