Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

piquant

I used to like her like most of us here …
The first time I sort of thought ‘oo not sure on that’ and my opinion changed on her was when she said ‘I’m a human being before I’m a mum’ which ok yes we are all humans including your young children who rely on you? I dunno after that feel like I saw a diff side to her and how self centred she is! Caroline’s world and everyone else just lives in it.
Kyle looks like he’s having a blast I’m sure he misses the kids! I would be absolutely lost without my husband for a few days let alone relocating to another country! Really intrigued to see what car she gets 😂 we are currently expecting baby number 3 and hunting for a new car! We’ve looked at all price ranges but we can actually afford to pick whatever we like we don’t have to try and get it gifted 😂
She mentioned on TikTok that they're now renting a car for 6 months😳...? not able to get finance on a 7 seater

Reactions: 2

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
i’m about 30 minutes north of her. i’m freezing my balls off lol. could just be me though tbf
I wouldn't say it's bikini weather and I'm sat with my cardy on but I keep asking my kids if they want a jacket and they say no. They've not stopped moving since we came to the park at 1pm so they shouldn't be cold 🤣

Hello its me

VIP Member
No they won't have to. You just have to file the tax return but you'll never really have to pay double tax due to a tax treaty the US and UK have with each other.

(Source I'm dual American/British citizen)
Ohhh I thought you always had to pay. Learn something new everyday

Paddy71

She’s done this because of Alice’s latest TikTok and all the comments appearing underneath who are calling Caroline out on her rudeness.

Caroline must have the last word. Always.
Has anyone got screenshots of the comments? I'm not on tik tok

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Just on a slightly diff note ……. Anyone else think her sis Claire is a bit of a one trick pony? All her ‘transformations’ seem to be exactly the same. Stick some New England cladding on, double bay tree by the front door, panel the hell out of inside and farrow and ball the shit out of it. They all look the same. Yawn. (not saying it’s not a nice style, just seems she’s not really a designer, just does the same thing on rinse and repeat)
Yes, I actually followed Claire 1st, she was knee deep in Instagram at the time showing houses was the big trend, they all looked the same, like you say, I loved Debbie's house, Claire recently did an update to it (by the by) then it became apparent Claire is just copy and paste design wise anyway, I'm sure there is a lot to overseeing a build but the end result looks the same everytime. She isn't approachable, if you're going to ask my advice at least say please or I won't be discussing this or that I remember those posts going up. A few months ago she did a q&a and I was shocked, she then gave great advice on finishes, pity she wasn't like that more often. I think she shared a post of Caroline's and that's how I came across her.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Soft play farmy playground again, also how can a mother of 3 not know about the dangers of ewes and lambs while pregnant. Thick as mince. But I forgot she knows it all. They mustn’t have sheep in America 😂

Attachments

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
So I’m gonna guess partially Kyles’s job. The sun is not shining, usually by now we would have a little bit of sunshine. She probably didn’t realise that because she has been out of the country for so long she can’t just get a mortgage or event just rent a place fast, more so because her job is ???? Then the car thing, well she probably could get car finance, they give it to ANYONE but the interest is $$$ and Kia is not a cheap brand by any means.
Oh no well this is hardly surprising, she wrote in a comment they are looking at an audi, volvo or land rover. Did she think anyone would believe she was going to drive a Kia??

Reactions: 1

Hello its me

VIP Member
Well I hope they are personally. That’s 2 new higher rate tax payers to help fund the NHS she loves so much. Wonder if she’s going to be posting how great it is paying 40% tax… probably not 😂
They would also have to pay American tax on top of UK tax would they not?

Reactions: 1