Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to air fry it ‘because it was giving cold’. Well yeah - it’s never that hot when it arrives and then you’ve fannied around filming it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m guessing majority of her followers are British, I assume they are.
Anyway, why would anyone care about a Nando’s?! Again we’ve all been there bought the T-shirt. 🙄

Reactions: 7
On that Why would she move to the UK reel, she's shown literally nothing which couldn't have been done in the US.. it makes no sense aha. Surely her reason can just be 'I wanted to' why justify it so hard!?

Reactions: 15
She has a prime opportunity to show the children the 🦊 and make a bit of an interesting story about it but no. All she says is don’t scare it as we don’t want to upset people. In other words if she wasn’t doing a video, she would have scared it away. She is seriously losing the plot at the moment.

Stop posting your children on social media Caroline for strangers to make comments about them, they can’t consent to it. Oh yes you won’t because you’re exploiting them as a source of income.

Reactions: 13
Someone has fucked up majorly. Commented on one of her videos from their business account page. Calling the daughter a spoiled brat.

obviously she’s gone to town on Instagram stories 😆😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I will say that’s an incredibly dumb thing for anyone to do on a business account. It’s the same as when influencers (who often rep many brands and their behaviour can bounce back on a brand) lash out like she has, or when others feel the need to comment vile things on others posts. It’s one thing coming from your personal account, but damn that person was really stupid to post a hate comment about a child from their business account.

On that Why would she move to the UK reel, she's shown literally nothing which couldn't have been done in the US.. it makes no sense aha. Surely her reason can just be 'I wanted to' why justify it so hard!?
Exactly this! She has a massive chip on her shoulder and she needs to stop reading here and reddit and concentrate on her family and her mental health.

Reactions: 6
Someone has fucked up majorly. Commented on one of her videos from their business account page. Calling the daughter a spoiled brat.

I mean is Sophie a spoiled brat or a product of her environment ?

Reactions: 3

To be fair I thought that comment was a little too far, I do see she comments on anything negative which I don’t think is healthy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.