Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone emailed/messaged her management yet? I’m tempted ngl that post last night was absolutely disgusting telling her public audience to duck off then using triggering lines about self harm does she not realise her followers may be suffering with mental health and to use a line like that is bleeping disgusting I hope she gets cancelled she’s vile!

Reactions: 20
Anyone emailed/messaged her management yet? I’m tempted ngl that post last night was absolutely disgusting telling her public audience to duck off then using triggering lines about self harm does she not realise her followers may be suffering with mental health and to use a line like that is bleeping disgusting I hope she gets cancelled she’s vile!
Agreed. It was very triggering.

Reactions: 8
Funny how in her first post after her rant she has failed to disclose that the pram is a freebie therefore her caption needs to start with AD: gifted item or similar. And every time it features for a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Only just caught up with all this. Wow. Watching her ‘happiness’ must be ‘self harm’? what a reach 😂

quite the opposite. Most people are relieved that they don’t have to have very public breakdowns and forfeit their kid’s privacy on social media for a bit of cash and a free pram. Whilst pretending to give a tit about digital privacy for your children- because it isn’t true.

The thing is though- her followers are her bread and butter and these shenanigans must be turning people off.

the scales have completely fallen from my eyes now. She used to be one of my absolute favourite bloggers/influencers and I used to rush to see what she had posted each night when it was doomscrolling time. But I never paid much attention to her comments and I was horrified once I actually read this instead of just thinking ‘interesting $400 crisp haul’ of ‘air fryer go whhrrrrrrrrrlllllll’

I unfollowed a few weeks ago when she was particularly vile to someone who mistook her expensive pyjamas for Primark.

classless behaviour. And unkind too.

Plenty of nice mummy bloggers to follow instead.

Reactions: 29
Can’t say I have witnessed her happiness since arriving in the UK. Is she saying getting a free pram makes her happy. 🤔

Have mainly witness one very angry, aggy, pissed (UK meaning 😉) money & status obsessed, spoilt brat.

Reactions: 25
When she was having her rant over their privacy being majorly invaded when selling their house….wasn't it Caroline herself who posted everything about her Quincy location as soon as she had touched down in England, despite Kyle still living there? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 20
It’s absolutely lashing it down here! Like torrential rain!!!!!!! Thunder and lighting too!!! If I want to moan because it’s been like this for MONTHS, then I’m going to bleeping moan! It’s got nothing to do with me being a moany Brit, it’s to do with being sick and tired of this miserable weather!!!!!!!!!! It’s TIT!!! I’m only on the other side of London to good ol’ ‘positive all day long Caz’, so I dare her to say it’s nice and sunny where she is!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr 😡

Reactions: 19
It’s absolutely lashing it down here! Like torrential rain!!!!!!! Thunder and lighting too!!! If I want to moan because it’s been like this for MONTHS, then I’m going to bleeping moan! It’s got nothing to do with me being a moany Brit, it’s to do with being sick and tired of this miserable weather!!!!!!!!!! It’s TIT!!! I’m only on the other side of London to good ol’ ‘positive all day long Caz’, so I dare her to say it’s nice and sunny where she is!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr 😡
The way she slags off British people (for moaning), British cars/kitchen appliances/even mugs for being so small is amusing after all her moaning in the States.

Reactions: 14
Her nighties are awful, why she would put herself on the internet wearing those I will never know, my 90 year old grandma wore those. Surprised they even managed to conceive baby no.3!

Hey all
Been following her for a while but after last night I won't be anymore
What shw said last night was absolutely disgusting and you hit the nail on the head
I suffer really bad with my mental health and self harm and to be honest what she said last night crushed me and had me thinking is that what people think about mental health

She really has turned nasty since she came back to the UK and I understand it's hard but you don't come out with tit like that

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her engagement on the last tikky tokky is sooooo low 😳 barely any comments, she's dug a right grave weighing in on that media girls post, not to mention the disgusting things she said last night.

Reactions: 11
New to Caroline and this thread so I haven’t fully caught up. But wow, after following her off the back of ‘moving back to the UK’ reel a few weeks back (not sure she’s said it enough times) she’s got a bee in her bonnet about everything! She’s vile! She seems out to get everyone, sponges off her mum and moans about her kids. What’s with the mullet child? Poor boy. I was embarrassed for her last night on stories. She reminds me of PTWM 🤢🤣

Her engagement has tanked because she's not posting what people want to see. She got a new wave of followers when O was born because people like newborn content and advice, ditl videos with three kids, etc. If she made a video about how she survives nights with a baby that wakes instead of posting whiny insta stories that would increase engagement. She's got no sense of her audience anymore. Nobody cares if she's off to get botox or at the pub.

Reactions: 16
Her engagement has tanked because she's not posting what people want to see. She got a new wave of followers when O was born because people like newborn content and advice, ditl videos with three kids, etc. If she made a video about how she survives nights with a baby that wakes instead of posting whiny insta stories that would increase engagement. She's got no sense of her audience anymore. Nobody cares if she's off to get botox or at the pub.
True, I followed her of the back of her sister, as she was guess what flipping house! Painting the kitchen and panelling her bedroom, she had Sophie and would do little videos and hauls, now she's just all over the place.

Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry you’re going through this 🫶🏼 I too am suffering badly with my mental health and seeing that last night made me so mad! You just don’t say things like that EVER! Caroline just doesn’t care about her followers all she cares about is the ££££ she’s very narcissistic it’s her way or no way and if you’re not blowing smoke up her ass your blocked! She needs therapy ASAP!
Hey all
Been following her for a while but after last night I won't be anymore
What shw said last night was absolutely disgusting and you hit the nail on the head
I suffer really bad with my mental health and self harm and to be honest what she said last night crushed me and had me thinking is that what people think about mental health

She really has turned nasty since she came back to the UK and I understand it's hard but you don't come out with tit like that

• Heart
I’m so sorry you’re going through this 🫶🏼 I too am suffering badly with my mental health and seeing that last night made me so mad! You just don’t say things like that EVER! Caroline just doesn’t care about her followers all she cares about is the ££££ she’s very narcissistic it’s her way or no way and if you’re not blowing smoke up her ass your blocked! She needs therapy ASAP!
I'm sorry your going through it as well.
Mental health is a Hadd enough road without seeing things like that
I missed what happened to set if of but it doesn't matter what did, what she said imo is unforgivable
I want to follow people who cheer me up or help me not to see and hear the tit she is spewing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.