Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
This was what she always wanted. She was trying to sound relatable saying they wanted the kia. She's disgusting. Maybe get an actual house for your family to live in since you dragged them across the world to make you happy.

Reactions: 26

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Fuck me she’s rattled my cage with that NHS post. Why does she think she knows EVERYTHING??? Listen up Miss Know it All. You haven’t lived here for 10 lonnngggg years. The NHS is in crisis. No shit her 4 month old got squeezed in, any GP would do the same. JUST WAIT till you or Kyle need it, or an ambulance takes an hour to someone who only has minutes to live. Or try waiting 4 FUCKING YEARS for an Autism diagnosis for a toddler to access support. You know fuck all you dim cow so do us all a fucking favour and STFU!!!!!! 😡😡😡

• Heart

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Saying that Brits are ‘negative about the weather’ when she is negative about just about every fucking thing ever

• Haha

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Mmm I don't agree, if he was the only child, maybe but she brought up Sophie and I like how she constantly offers Charlie what they are eating, exposing him to plates of food, texture, flavour, does he eat it? No but at least she tries, Caroline doesn't get everything right but aspects of her parenting she is good at, people will say oh he knows he can get a pouch but what's she supposed to do? Starve him? He has lots of energy, looks healthy enough so whatever he is getting is working. I think he may have some sensory issues regarding texture, not uncommon.

Bogglers

She will argue black is white.
So much anger and frustration.
She has burnt her bridge with the States with two fingers up. She knows that she will never go back, hell would have to freeze over.
She will defend the narrative she has sold to herself and Kyle to get out of the States until the cows come home.
I also feel like something hasn’t gone to plan and that reality is causing her palpable rage which comes out in her comments. Biting commenters heads off like mentioned above.
At the end of the day, she got what she wanted but it’s not actually really what she thought it would be.

Reactions: 25

ScottishMammy92

Is it just me - she comes across in her comments like she hates her followers...

Every response is so defensive, passive aggressive or just plain aggressive.

Her poor family must just live in the world according to Caroline. She is ridiculously tone deaf. She wasn't in the UK during Covid and didn't experience the NHS on its knees.

It's still not recovering. It isn't fit for purpose. The government have systemically destroyed it. The people are excellent (for the most part of course there's exeptions) but they're also being underpaid and undervalued.

She lives in an altered reality where she can spend her days at farm shops and soft plays then swan off to the pub in the evening. For the majority of mums in the UK that isn't realistic. I don't know who her very small niche of followers are but Caroline it won't pay the bills. So maybe wisen up.

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
I don’t think she fully realises how shit things have been for lots of people this year. It’s complete ignorance. I’d love her to sit in front of a mother who’s been waiting for months for a cahms appointment whilst worrying about her childs rapidly deteriorating mental health. “Stop ‘moaning’ the NHS is great I got some rash cream for my baby in 2 hours and I’m not even registered”.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Her post about romanticizing the uk 😂 one person said something and all her adoring fans jumped on her. The uk isn’t all beer gardens and soft plays. It’s poverty and miserable for lots of people. Not everyone’s fortunate enough to be in her privileged position. She slated America every day! Make it make sense.

• Heart

ameliasa

I think she could do with putting her phone down today and enjoying time with her kids and family rather than rambling on about societal issues she has no education in having been out the country for some years.

• Heart

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Can’t say I have witnessed her happiness since arriving in the UK. Is she saying getting a free pram makes her happy. 🤔

Have mainly witness one very angry, aggy, pissed (UK meaning 😉) money & status obsessed, spoilt brat.

libbyloo123

As someone currently living in Boston, I can't understand how she's claiming her baby was $7500. She had the baby at the start of the year so she would've had to meet her deductible but I'd imagine if they were making what Caroline said that they were, they would've had a good insurance plan with a low deductible. My husband has a decent job, he makes less than what Caroline claimed Kyle made and we pay $600/month for a very good health insurance plan. We each have a $1000 deductible. I used the cost estimator to see how much a vaginal delivery would cost me
and it's $25 which is nowhere near $7500, it goes up slightly if I change to a different hospital that is out of my network ($25-->$150) and obviously, if I had to meet my deductible it would increase a bit more.

I had surgery just after Christmas, a pretty major procedure, and spent one night in the hospital after. All in, my insurance was billed about $50000. I had to pay less than $500. Sure, this would've been free if I still lived in Scotland but I also would've waited years for the surgery rather than being able to get it booked in a matter of weeks.

MissD

Surely she understands that different people have different experiences? She may have been able to quickly get an appointment for her young baby - I have friends who weren’t able to get a GP appointment for their 4 week old and ended up in A&E.

The quality of care (and access to it) isn’t the same up and down the country - just as I’m sure there is good and bad in the US too. You can’t say “there isn’t a problem with the NHS” based on ONE experience

Reactions: 24

Halsey91

She needs to log off!! I have never EVER known someone as unhinged as her! The drinking everyday and the arguing with people online needs to stop you’re a mother ffs
GET SOME THERAPY CAROLINE!!

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Why is she so snappy and snarky with people?? She's unbearable
She's looking and acting a mess right now- I can't see how this move is serving her at all
Even the kids seem fed up.

ameliasa

I have written a scathing email to her management company about how un-influencer she is as actually quite disgusting.