Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipeup

VIP Member
A couple of weeks ago she was telling the story about the incident with the boys in the park, someone in the comments said to her, I'm surprised you didn't get stabbed. And she clapped back and said they were in an upper middle class town. On her Reddit thread, someone posted the comment so it's there as evidence. But now apparently just a few weeks later, she's incredulous that in 2024 people are still categorizing by class. She can't believe it's still happening, what's the obsession everyone, can we all just stop it.

Her lack of self awareness is staggering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh.my.god.

She just posted a video of Kyle’s arrival and he’s hugging the kids and no word of a lie, she looks at the camera and says “visibly no yeti cooler” (ice box.) who gives two fucking shits if the cooler did or didn’t show?! Your children are seeing their father for the first time in about a month. Absolute psycho cunt. Just shows she doesn’t care about him. If it was my husband I’d be all over him with the kids wtf.

Last edited:
  • Wow

WhippetGood

What is her actual problem? She’s been back in the UK two minutes and thinks she knows everything about everything? She’s insufferable

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Ooh. I’m glad I found this thread. I used to quite like her but finding it all a bit contrived now. Shes just another middle class insta hun.

Reactions: 32

Lulalala

Chatty Member
She’s common as muck. I find her set up baffling. I’m still baffled her mum has a mortgage at her age! Tell me you couldn’t afford your house without telling me you couldn’t afford your house😂

Leasing cars, living with her mum and her poor kids dressed like they are homeless …. Yup defo posh Caroline 🤯🤯🤯

Money shouts , wealth whispers babe✌

• Heart
Reactions: 32

dilliodollio

i find caroline a bit annoying but i think she is right about the US and guns. i wouldn’t feel safe sending a child to a school in America where they need school shooting drills and bulletproof backpacks. i think her views on the U.K. are very middle class English centric which is annoying but personally i don’t blame her for not wanting her kids going to american schools.

the U.K. is definitely not perfect by any means but the people on this thread with huge salaries complaining about tax are a bite tiresome lol

Reactions: 31
Latest aggressive post about the NHS and how she was able to get an appointment for her daughter in under an hour and they aren't even registered with the GP as yet due to their application still being processed. Her delivery needs a shit tonne of work - she always comes across angry, which is ironic as usually that's what she's moaning about - the brits constantly moaning and being angry! She totally fits into that cliche herself!

Anyway, I digress. In my experience I have never had a problem getting an appointment for a child either with the GP. Come back to us Caro-whine, when you or Kyle need an appointment. I'm damn sure it'll be a different story then and you won't be in the door within an hour!
I’ve unfollowed her. Her aggression towards Brits and Americans is awful. She is tone deaf. Yes I also am lucky to get GP appointments for my children but not so lucky when it comes to elderly relatives and myself. We are allowed to moan about it as the service was so much better 5-10 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

buster239

I’m sorry but she is a cow. I’ve been following her for a few months and this is my first time viewing her tattle thread. The NHS debate has infuriated me.

My sister had a cancerous lump but couldn’t see a doctor. She phoned up every morning at 8am to be told there are no appointments. Any time you walk into a GP surgery, it’s full of people coughing and sneezing, just because the phone queue put them first!

When you’re in a queue of 70+ people and you phoned up the second it reaches 8AM, something is seriously wrong.

The NHS is great, yes. But the UK is desperately overpopulated, and the NHS is underfunded.

• Sad

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
She's not lived in the UK for 8 years, what does she know about UK summers? My god she's insufferable. A little miss know it all when really she's not got a clue.
We don't get a consistent summer. We get random days/weeks of hot weather than cold again. The last time I remember consistently hot weather was 2020. It seemed to be hot from the start of lockdown until September. She's forgotten how unpredictable the weather is.

Latest aggressive post about the NHS and how she was able to get an appointment for her daughter in under an hour and they aren't even registered with the GP as yet due to their application still being processed. Her delivery needs a shit tonne of work - she always comes across angry, which is ironic as usually that's what she's moaning about - the brits constantly moaning and being angry! She totally fits into that cliche herself!

Anyway, I digress. In my experience I have never had a problem getting an appointment for a child either with the GP. Come back to us Caro-whine, when you or Kyle need an appointment. I'm damn sure it'll be a different story then and you won't be in the door within an hour!

Catlady1

VIP Member
Does anybody else wish she’d just go back to showing us what takeaway she had what she is cooking and chucking nappies about for a day in the life?? Instead of making sweeping generalisations?

• Heart

milkyway

Find it quite funny that she's giving the pub she's at this afternoon a 5/10 and saying it's not as good as another pub in Cobham. Caz babes that's because you are at a Greene King pub and half of your food will have been microwaved

• Haha
Reactions: 29