Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

absolute-omnishambles

Only just caught up with all this. Wow. Watching her ‘happiness’ must be ‘self harm’? what a reach 😂

quite the opposite. Most people are relieved that they don’t have to have very public breakdowns and forfeit their kid’s privacy on social media for a bit of cash and a free pram. Whilst pretending to give a shit about digital privacy for your children- because it isn’t true.

The thing is though- her followers are her bread and butter and these shenanigans must be turning people off.

the scales have completely fallen from my eyes now. She used to be one of my absolute favourite bloggers/influencers and I used to rush to see what she had posted each night when it was doomscrolling time. But I never paid much attention to her comments and I was horrified once I actually read this instead of just thinking ‘interesting $400 crisp haul’ of ‘air fryer go whhrrrrrrrrrlllllll’

I unfollowed a few weeks ago when she was particularly vile to someone who mistook her expensive pyjamas for Primark.

classless behaviour. And unkind too.

Plenty of nice mummy bloggers to follow instead.

Reactions: 29

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
It's Monday, the weekend is over, so has the house sold?! Remember Caz said it would sell in a weekend.
A quick look on Zillow and you realise how many properties are on the market in that area, but I'm sure with the wallpaper, stick on tiles, dangerous road, lower class blue collar neighbourhoods around, the local school having a kid bring a gun in, the shit beach, shit seafood restaurant, the only local store being an offies(insert American accent) liquor store, poor transport links, expensive take outs, no kids in the parks, no local family friendly amenities, no soft play, that baby will sell itself!

• Haha

absolute-omnishambles

Oh fuck off Caroline
I liked her until I started reading her comments tbh.

the appropriate response would have been ‘These are cosy earth but Primark do do great PJs/have nice stuff in at the moment 🥰’ - it was clear her ‘fan’ liked Primark clothing. It would have cost nothing to be kind rather than needing everyone to know that your pajamas are certainly NOT Primark and are in fact $195

Did anyone see Cazzas salty comment about the Skoda?
‘it’s a nice car but we won’t be buying one’

aka it’s nice for the povvos but we want a LUXURY car with our no money and no secure home and only one of us working (??) and three kids to support ….
She wants a defender, a Volvo or an Audi 🥲😅😅

There’s a cozzy livs on Cazza, READ THE ROOM

chipsandgravey

Anyone emailed/messaged her management yet? I’m tempted ngl that post last night was absolutely disgusting telling her public audience to fuck off then using triggering lines about self harm does she not realise her followers may be suffering with mental health and to use a line like that is fucking disgusting I hope she gets cancelled she’s vile!
Hey all
Been following her for a while but after last night I won't be anymore
What shw said last night was absolutely disgusting and you hit the nail on the head
I suffer really bad with my mental health and self harm and to be honest what she said last night crushed me and had me thinking is that what people think about mental health

She really has turned nasty since she came back to the UK and I understand it's hard but you don't come out with shit like that

• Heart

ameliasa

I’ve also unfollowed her as of this morning. The NHS is so wonderful that they killed my grandma through neglect because of their poor working hours and shitty pay that they’re so understaffed they left someone rotting in their bed for 6 weeks. They also missed my cancer for years and have obscene wait times for routine referrals. She should run to be a local MP she’s that deluded about how great the U.K is. Of course she will get an appointment quick for a baby with a rash. Try getting an appointment for yourself Caroline at 34 years old.
She is a fucking prick.

• Sad

Londondiva

I don’t get people who moan about their small babies being up in the night 😩 what do you expect!? It’s what they do! I have a friend who posts every single day about her baby being up. No one cares babes … just get your baby back off to sleep and shut the fuck up x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
A comment that's just pissed me off that made me come comment here was someone saying that we're having a re-enactment of Noah's ark because it's been raining quite heavily and the cheek of Caroline to go 'Speak for yourself. This is the first time I've seen rain since I've been here'. The commenter was making a light-hearted joke about the shit weather and she's taken some sort of massive offence to the fact that this persons comment contradicts the perfect Uk narrative she's created in her head. No self deprecation about how shit our weather is in Caroline's comments, everyone must kiss her arse about how perfect everything is here!

• Wow

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
She's been here for 5 minutes and has now become the Surrey bullshitting weather girl and NHS expert when those who work for the NHS themselves complain about it... how embarrassing.

George01

Chatty Member
I don't normally comment on Caroline, I watch her tiktoks but never really had a strong opinion of her but her latest stories have really rubbed me the wrong way! Also the rash on that child's OBVIOUSLY needed to be seen to. Doctors will always prioritise babies and from my experience vulnerable elderly people.
She's so self righteous and always thinks she knows everything. From what I can tell she loves to hate the people who live in the same country as her and finds fault with everyone. Needs to piss off to her own island I think.

• Heart

Honeygirl123

New poster here but yep just like any mummy blogger she has gone downhill - the reaction to the primark/ pjs was it for me. So out of touch and then to go on about Shein being a sweatshop? I personally don't shop at Shein but I don't brag about not shopping there. Wasn't she advertising some amazon toothbrush holder - does she know where that's come from? Some people literally have no option but to get clothes pjs etc from the cheaper sites. Infuriates me so much that she is on her high horse!

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
Living in mummy’s spare bedroom sleeping in a jumper cos she won’t put the heating on but gets a defender? Okay babes

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ArdeeGal

View attachment 2962512
Also does she understand she wouldn’t get comments like this if she didn’t keep making such sweeping generalisations? She went on and on about everything being walkable so people are questioning her, if she hadn’t made such a fuss she wouldn’t get those comments. She’s honestly getting worse and worse by the day
She just strikes me as someone who is incredibly emotionally immature. I feel sorry for Kyle and the kids to be honest

• Heart

rhobh17

VIP Member
I just thought we were gonna get home bargains and Iceland hauls. Instead we’ve got jacked up caro-whine who is just raging at anybody and everything!

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Oh.my.god.

She just posted a video of Kyle’s arrival and he’s hugging the kids and no word of a lie, she looks at the camera and says “visibly no yeti cooler” (ice box.) who gives two fucking shits if the cooler did or didn’t show?! Your children are seeing their father for the first time in about a month. Absolute psycho cunt. Just shows she doesn’t care about him. If it was my husband I’d be all over him with the kids wtf.
If she gave the tiniest shit about her family she wouldn’t be filming such an intimate moment in the first place. She exploits every single family moment.

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
So she’s now slagging off brits. Is she now trying to piss of the Brits as well as the Americans? Does she want to lose all of her followers? This women truly baffles me.

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
whatever is going on, in Caroline’s world, where it doesn’t rain, the NHS isn’t fucked, where she doesn’t need a car but ends up with a defender, where she has her “village” even though that’s currently just one friend - it’s absolute career suicide and I have no idea how anyone is still following her.

• Haha

Lovely

Chatty Member
Her friends probably liked her more when there was an ocean between them...

• Haha

Anonymiss

This woman I swear to god. If she has one hater left, it’s me. If she has zero haters left, I’m dead. Xenophobic, classist scum. Not to mention she’s dumb as a brick, an awful wife, and a seeming incapable/barely passable mother. I genuinely can’t think of an influencer I’ve disliked more.

Reactions: 26