Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she ask the many friends she has? That would be my first port of call as I would trust their opinion over stranger’s 1000%. If they hadn’t got any suggestions I’d go to the GP

Reactions: 12
Is there nothing she won’t beg for? Caz it doesn’t take a whole village, it takes a quick google.

Reactions: 13
Is there nothing she won’t beg for? Caz it doesn’t take a whole village, it takes a quick google.
Yes but bonus if you can also come to the house so she never has to leave the house…..even though this was the reason she wanted home was to get out more?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes but bonus if you can also come to the house so she never has to leave the house…..even though this was the reason she wanted home was to get out more?
Obviously her mum won't babysit...what about all her friends, can't they suggest someone to do her nails, or babysit for her so she can go to salon?

Reactions: 9
Nobody can look after her kids during the week because they all have jobs just like all those people in Boston she moved to get away from!! Quel surprise!!

Reactions: 16
Nobody can look after her kids during the week because they all have jobs just like all those people in Boston she moved to get away from!! Quel surprise!!
What you mean they all aren't the rich housewives of Surrey? With cleaners and pilates instructors? They actually have jobs? Unlike Caroline, well if you count tikky tokky.

Reactions: 5
Surely she’s joined David Lloyd by now and can chuck them all in there. Surely the David Lloyds she is looking at has a Spa? I think shes maybe having some realisation that she’s housebound, has 3 kids pulling on her clown outfit and most of her friends have their own lives to run

Reactions: 14
Do these David Lloyd clubs run all day every day? That must cost a fortune to run.

Reactions: 1
Monday to Saturday I think 9:30-11:30 so not all day. Just a tiny portion of the day.
Do we know which one she is closest too? Just googled and some have 2 hour periods other times of day on select days, a few are 9-5 it looks like. So really depends which one she has access to. But certainly not an all hours thing.

Reactions: 3
Do we know which one she is closest too? Just googled and some have 2 hour periods other times of day on select days, a few are 9-5 it looks like. So really depends which one she has access to. But certainly not an all hours thing.
I assume David Lloyd brooklands which is in weybridge

When are the sodding weird accents going to stop

every time I go on my fyp I’m confronted by her saying “bettahh” or “fing”.

Reactions: 12
The classes are at specific times but she won’t be able to put them all into the same class so will need to pay for the crèche. At our DL it’s £7 an hour per child.

Reactions: 5
Crikey the figures she’s shown for her earnings on YouTube. It wouldn’t be my career choice but it’s lucrative and I suppose that’s why some do it. Bit like Only Fans I guess.

Reactions: 9
There’s absolutely no way she’s bumping into ‘everyone’ in ‘little Sainsbury’s’ (no one calls it that) she’s been gone 10 years, they won’t remember her/ know her well enough to talk to her. She’s acting like she lives in a tiny village in the 1950’s. Monetising off the Americans I guess and she’s not embarrassed that her British followers know the truth

Reactions: 26
She looks like a right scruff in that “little sainsburys” story. She talks utter shite too. Any English person knows she’s making it all up, I love how she says in the comments she ain’t live anywhere else and will have to get a little terraced house. 😂

Reactions: 18
Seems a lot like she ignores the advice that a baby under 6 months shouldn’t sleep in a room alone - as she trudges out to buy wine on a Wednesday... She’ll be full of love for the NHS until they question her dangerous parenting…

When asked will she live near her mom?
'that would be ideal' I have a feeling reality is kicking in, with the COLC, landlords charging ridiculous amounts for rent and her sudden declaration of her earnings, it's paving the way for oh we've moved further away from my mum.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.