Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said her parents used to cook a roast at home but she’s got three kids babz so shes not doing that. Her Mum had three kids and did it?? I like Kyle but I don’t feel sorry for him he does what she tells him all the time. Who are these women who can manipulate their husband into doing exactly what they want? I need to find said husband because mine has a mind of his own!!! And she’s looking even tougher since she got to the uk!! Her looks she brags about are fading

Reactions: 7
Where is all their money coming from? Are they hoping they get a fat profit out the house in the USA?
Not a chance. If anything, they’re going to break even or more likely lose money on that sale due to the taxes. They need to wait until 2 years after purchase on the dot to sell which is why Kyle is still out there and the house isn’t on the market yet and is still saying ‘coming soon’. They’ll be lucky if they break even.

House prices in Surrey are absolutely huge and they’ll have no/poor credit so a large mortgage won’t be on the cards without a huge deposit. Caroline is probably going to just hope her mum signs the house over to her.
---
When she said her parents used to cook a roast at home but she’s got three kids babz so shes not doing that. Her Mum had three kids and did it?? I like Kyle but I don’t feel sorry for him he does what she tells him all the time. Who are these women who can manipulate their husband into doing exactly what they want? I need to find said husband because mine has a mind of his own!!! And she’s looking even tougher since she got to the uk!! Her looks she brags about are fading
She always complains about having three kids but like, she HAD three kids? Nobody asked her to have a third. She could barely keep up with two but now it plays right into her lazy lifestyle because three kids is hard work babezzzz

Reactions: 15
She brags about her looks? 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is she on about she showed us her doing dinners including roasts in her kitchen in America with 3 kids

Reactions: 6
They will have had a sizeable deposit to put down on the Boston house, so will no doubt get that back and have plenty to put down on a Surrey house.

I’m thinking Kyles family must be wealthy hence why they are so well off? He can’t have earned millions in the marines

Reactions: 1
Not a chance. If anything, they’re going to break even or more likely lose money on that sale due to the taxes. They need to wait until 2 years after purchase on the dot to sell which is why Kyle is still out there and the house isn’t on the market yet and is still saying ‘coming soon’. They’ll be lucky if they break even.

House prices in Surrey are absolutely huge and they’ll have no/poor credit so a large mortgage won’t be on the cards without a huge deposit. Caroline is probably going to just hope her mum signs the house over to her.
---
I hope for their sake (genuinely- I don’t want anyone to struggle) that the tickety tocks keep doing well and Kyle has negotiated a good salary package.

We are a high income household who really shouldn’t have to ‘cut their cloth’ but things have gone absolutely nuts. The lifestyle that we live month to month for was achievable on a 60k household income 20 years ago. Not anymore.

We are better off by a huge whack in a (sunnier) lower tax European country and paying for private healthcare and education.

Three, potentially four kids, in Surrey is no bleeping joke if you are the income bracket where you don’t even get a bit of childcare support.

(I don’t need a tiny violin btw, I know I am very lucky to cover all my costs and life is tit and hard for so many in the UK. It ain’t all roses and pub gardens)

Reactions: 12
I hope for their sake (genuinely- I don’t want anyone to struggle) that the tickety tocks keep doing well and Kyle has negotiated a good salary package.

We are a high income household who really shouldn’t have to ‘cut their cloth’ but things have gone absolutely nuts. The lifestyle that we live month to month for was achievable on a 60k household income 20 years ago. Not anymore.

We are better off by a huge whack in a (sunnier) lower tax European country and paying for private healthcare and education.

Three, potentially four kids, in Surrey is no bleeping joke if you are the income bracket where you don’t even get a bit of childcare support.

(I don’t need a tiny violin btw, I know I am very lucky to cover all my costs and life is tit and hard for so many in the UK. It ain’t all roses and pub gardens)
I absolutely wouldn’t put it past Caroline cos she’s a selfish cow but imagine moving your family across the world to live a lesser standard of living, on a reduced income and without a home just cos you want softplays and Waitrose babes.

Reactions: 5
She is actually an entitled bleep. Honestly never come across anyone like her …
IMG_8911.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
good luck getting a dentist hun 😂😂
To be fair sitting at home all day waiting for your new phone and groceries to be delivered can be exhausting. Especially after dragging yourself around multiple car lots. I have to give her that.

Reactions: 16
She is actually an entitled bleep. Honestly never come across anyone like her … View attachment 2947602
She’s a bleeping witch.

Is having three kids tiring? Sure. But those things are life admin. Imagine when she has to set up and pay bills because Kyle is in the US and can’t manage the whole households finances.

She really thinks she works hard.

Reactions: 13
Kyle reminds me of Rob Delaney from Catastrophe. Not necessarily in looks, but in his voice and mannerisms and the stuff he says

Reactions: 19
I am so desperate to know what Kyle’s job is gonna be now she’s all secretive about it 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.