Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people would say “holiday isn’t a priority” after an international move “can’t afford it/not wise to spend right now” but not our cazza - making it very clear she’s got money to spend (but would rather have it gifted) after all the speculation they’ll be worse off over here!
Edited - how does she think us mere mortals find nice staycations in the uk - GOOGLE IT CAROLINE. Don’t pretend you don’t know what google is, they have it in america too 🙄

Ask ur 'travel agent' MLM sister Caroline.

Reactions: 8
Noticed a few of the places she’s tagging are ones I see gifted to influencers a ton. Zoe and Alfie have been gifted several to Chewton Glen, seen a few folks with kids with center parks gifted trips too in terms of the more notable ones.

Reactions: 5
Can someone start a new thread- I dunno how to and I always love to think that we are now onto our third thread with people joining in their droves 😂
---
Bloody hell the places she’s tagging. 😂
Just had a look! NOBODY suggested those places- that’s her bloody wish list! And there is no chance the grubby mink would get gifted any of those places- she would need to wash! I’m sorry but if she comes out with #ad to any of those places I’m calling bullshit and she’s making up cos it would look like the clampetts were turning up. They are all so scruffy. She looks more like butlins clientelle!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone start a new thread- I dunno how to and I always love to think that we are now onto our third thread with people joining in their droves 😂
---

Just had a look! NOBODY suggested those places- that’s her bloody wish list! And there is no chance the grubby mink would get gifted any of those places- she would need to wash! I’m sorry but if she comes out with #ad to any of those places I’m calling bullshit and she’s making up cos it would look like the clampetts were turning up. They are all so scruffy. She looks more like butlins clientelle!
Stranger things happen - Zoe and Alfie were gifted even when their audience was mainly young tweens who’d never afford the place. They would go and just sloth around and not even really leave the room to explore the grounds, just sloth and the eat. A lot of brand deals make no sense for who the influencer is or who their audience is.

Reactions: 7
Argh she lies so much just to suit her narrative. “There’s a bunch of smaller shops and they’re not more expensive!” Yes they are Caroline! That’s their whole business model! My local Tesco can be around 50% more expensive than the big one.

Reactions: 13
Argh she lies so much just to suit her narrative. “There’s a bunch of smaller shops and they’re not more expensive!” Yes they are Caroline! That’s their whole business model! My local Tesco can be around 50% more expensive than the big one.
That’s literally their model! Yes you will still find some bargains but everything is a different price. If you buy beans in the cobham one they might be £1.35, if you buy in Dundee then they can be £1.45- all to do with rents and the cost to distribute. It’s why until Walmart sold Asda that they didn’t do convenience because their selling point was that it didn’t matter where you bought from it was the same price - they couldn’t get that to stack up on convenience stores.

Reactions: 7
The constant rinse and repeat of asking for recommendations and then tagging the brands is so transparent and beggy. JFGI (just bleeping google it) and buy it like the rest of us.

• Haha
The Pearly Queen has returned 🇬🇧 Beggy Mitchell is back in her Surrey Pub!

Of course Centre parks is the ultimate choice to Beg look at as it is so child focused and great for kids and activities, but we all know unless it's gifted, Caz will go to a spa hotel, 3 kids in tow, disturbing every guest and wonder why Charlie won't behave 🙄
I hope to god she buys them all new clothes before going to these Posh/British hotels, instead of turning up like Miss Hanigan and the orphanage.

• Haha
That latest video of them making breakfast they all look so scruffy. The kids and her need a scrub with bleach. Her mother must be a saint to have them stay. Different having her visit for a week or 2 but she’s staying for god knows how long.

Reactions: 10
Her Mums lovely house is a state. Whilst of course I’d have my adult kids back to live with me I couldn’t cope with all that mess. There would have to be ground rules. And the begging paid off she’s been sent new leads for her dog 🎉🎉

Does her mom’s place always have the towels/blankets covering all the cushions? Or is that there just to protect them from the kids and all their mess?

Reactions: 4
Does her mom’s place always have the towels/blankets covering all the cushions? Or is that there just to protect them from the kids and all their mess?
Nope it's definitely for protection! Not the kids fault, but if they were taught to eat meals at a table and not a sofa/couch they may not need as much protection.

She makes it sound like they lived in a prison in the middle of nowhere. She managed to swan off to nyc and plenty nail apts etc. Stop blaming America for your tit lazy parenting!

Attachments

She makes it sound like they lived in a prison in the middle of nowhere. She managed to swan off to nyc and plenty nail apts etc. Stop blaming America for your tit lazy parenting!
She’s unhinged!!

---

I can start a new thread but need a thread title suggestion. Anyone?

Caroline is back in Surrey, grifting and begging like she has no money.

I'm English and my husband is American. We have lived together in both countries. Whilst yes there is differences in culture etc, we have never slagged off each others countries. Yes I might moan a bit about not being able to get certain food items but that's all. I can't imagine how Kyle and his parents must feel when she has nothing nice to say about the US at all! Can't wait for him to start living in England, I really hope he hates it the way she hates America. Let's see how she feels then

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.