Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to post this. She’s gotta make everything about herself… no one said it wasn’t a lot of work. Fuckingggg hellllll, you’d think with all the HARD cider (lol) and rosé she’d take the stick from her ass.
---
Ooooh, wonder what’s gone on there? Something had to have happened!
Oh wow her reply to that person asking about Kyle’s job was so passive aggressive there’s really no need for her to be so rude, she could have chosen to just ignore that comment completely! 😒 agree with others she’s in for a shock over here also I can’t stand her screechy annoying high pitched voice 🙄

Reactions: 12
Honestly she’d argue with bleeping anyone. Nobody has it harder than her; ever! You’re doing all them things because YOU couldn’t wait to leave Caroline. Kyle is doing everything alone because YOU wanted to move - there’s a difference!

Reactions: 19
Caroline is the type of parent that will let her kids wander over to other people, and think it’s cute when her kid won’t leave them alone, meanwhile the people are getting pissed off some random kid won’t f*** off.
My immediate thought when I saw that vid, plus she'd be doing her annoying, Charlie sweetheart come away shouting all over the pub while secretly not giving af, strangers are babysitters too, right? They're all just one big village, anything so long as she doesn't have to look after her own kids.
---
Put some shoes on your feral bloody kids when you’re out in public
Can we start a go fund me or something to get Charlie something other than his yellow wellies and Sophie something apart from the filthy pink crocs
---
Why are we not talking about Kyle's job? Did he not get the transfer? He has a job, yea but that's not what u said Caroline!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh sounds like Kyle has some tit job that’s not going to impress anyone so she’s keeping it quiet!!
I just hope she starts dressing the kids better. They look like they are homeless . Poor babies

Reactions: 15
Oh sounds like Kyle has some tit job that’s not going to impress anyone so she’s keeping it quiet!!
I just hope she starts dressing the kids better. They look like they are homeless . Poor babies
She'll start tagging Boden soon.

Reactions: 12
They will have had a sizeable deposit to put down on the Boston house, so will no doubt get that back and have plenty to put down on a Surrey house.

I’m thinking Kyles family must be wealthy hence why they are so well off? He can’t have earned millions in the marines
They actually didn't put a very big deposit down, they put just under 10% down and the standard in MA is 20%, most likely they were able to do this because they got a VA loan. They'll be lucky to walk away with £50-60k.
all of this is public information, real estate records are very easy to find in the US.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s a deeply unhappy person, she looks a total scruff, she will lash out at anyone or anything. Girlie needs a lot of therapy.

Reactions: 17
She better watch out cos someone will give her a right slap one of these days. Entitled much!

Reactions: 10
Called it. THIS is why she wanted to move. Not that there is anything wrong with having a meal and drink at the pub with friends. She just doesn’t want to deal with her kids.
The culture is so not like that anymore!

When I was a kid, yes... You'd be there til you were falling asleep parents all having a great time. My kids have been to a pub maybe 3 or 4 times, usually coinciding with a meal, a little play if they have a playground then we leave. It's not an all-day affair where we get pissed. Who can even afford it any more?

Reactions: 15
Total speculation here. The way she treats Kyle gives me a vibe he’s maybe done something in the past that she’s “forgiven” but is holding it over him and now has complete control over their relationship and family. Perhaps infidelity? That or she’s just a massive witch

Reactions: 20
Total speculation here. The way she treats Kyle gives me a vibe he’s maybe done something in the past that she’s “forgiven” but is holding it over him and now has complete control over their relationship and family. Perhaps infidelity? That or she’s just a massive witch
I feel it all stems from daddy issues, she doesn't like men, the 2 currently in her life are the 2 she has least time for and annoy her the most. Just because her dad was an ass doesn't mean Kyle is, but she is very clear she will be without him if whatever is going on at a particular time doesn't suit. She will single parent and walk away before history repeats itself and he leaves her. She has said and the receipts have been posted, that he could move or stay but she was going. It's this chip she walks around with, she needs therapy and an understanding that not all males are the same.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she’s sharing a link for a petition about keeping children safer from social media. The hypocrisy is too loud

Reactions: 25
Mummysflippinhouse#3 Caz in the Uk , Kyle in the US of A & poor missy is being lead astray for a Surrey cawfeeeee

Thread suggestion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well she’s turned into a boring “influencer” / vlogger / whatever now.
Where’s all this new content she was banging on about with walks with the kids, bicycle rides to school etc?

Oh wait, it’s pissing it down and the U.K. is as dull and grey as ever. Welcome back Cazzza bbz
---
Thread title suggestion;

Cazza is muggy, her kids are fackin’ grubby and the UK banished hubby

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So baby has eczema and she thinks she will get a GP appointment…….also eczema starts when she changes the formula and it’s now UK water! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So baby has eczema and she thinks she will get a GP appointment…….also eczema starts when she changes the formula and it’s now UK water! 🥴
That's just her passive aggressive way of letting you all know she got a GP 😂 it's not about going it's just about her keeping the UK dream alive.
Also why doesn't she just ask all her Surrey mummy friends?
Like the nails? IDK ask your mates

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.