Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always banging on in the comments about how dangerous her Boston neighborhood was - bit of a weird thing to do when you're about to try and sell your home

Reactions: 15
She's always banging on in the comments about how dangerous her Boston neighborhood was - bit of a weird thing to do when you're about to try and sell your home
My sister in law lives in Boston and my sister in law lives in the posh part , Caroline's is the next area , the "dangerous " parts are inner Boston I've been twice and its safer than were I live

Reactions: 6
How tone deaf do you have to be to think formula costing £12 a tin is cheap? Yes it’s cheaper than the US, but for a lot of families right now £12 for a tin that won’t last a week is a lot.

Reactions: 26
I love the little dig she got in in that Sainsburys video about "people never leaving their hometown" from the woman who moved back to her hometown.

Reactions: 18
I think he came over when the wee one ended up in hospital, but could be wrong

Reactions: 2
I love the little dig she got in in that Sainsburys video about "people never leaving their hometown" from the woman who moved back to her hometown.
Again I think it's laying the breadcrumbs for the we've had to move elsewhere, if you leave you don't get to come back type thing, hence why folk don't leave comment

Reactions: 3
How tone deaf do you have to be to think formula costing £12 a tin is cheap? Yes it’s cheaper than the US, but for a lot of families right now £12 for a tin that won’t last a week is a lot.
I literately came to say the same thing. So out of touch it’s unbelievable. People are literately stealing formula because £12 is extortionate and won’t last half as long as needed.
I wish she would also look in the mirror before going out her style and dress sense is abhorrent. Literally stig of Surrey.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Re: accents, people always used to comment on her videos saying “it’s so cute how Sophie has an American accent but the baby will have an English accent” and Caroline used to reply “Sophie will have an English accent too, she’ll pick up an English accent within a week of us being back” and here we are, a week later and Sophie is still full on American twang. I hope she keeps the accent, just to spite Caz.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Apologies if this has been asked before... Has Kyle ever visited the UK?
I'm pretty sure she said twice. Once was just a hospital visit and the second was a very quick one also so he really hasint spent anytime at all here to know if he wants to live here...Caroline on the other hand has different plans.

Reactions: 5
Apologies if this has been asked before... Has Kyle ever visited the UK?
She said he’s visited twice- and once was for Sophie’s surgery so he hasn’t really experienced it. He’s going in pretty blind, with the exception of what she’s told him… which is complete lies lol.

As an American here, I don’t think he will like it long term. He’s way more American than I am lol I think he will struggle! Especially without his parents & with the lack of space. He may like it at first, but once the novelty wears, I think he will want to move back. We know she’s not going to let that happen!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She said he’s visited twice- and once was for Sophie’s surgery so he hasn’t really experienced it. He’s going in pretty blind, with the exception of what she’s told him… which is complete lies lol.

As an American here, I don’t think he will like it long term. He’s way more American than I am lol I think he will struggle! Especially without his parents & with the lack of space. He may like it at first, but once the novelty wears, I think he will want to move back. We know she’s not going to let that happen!

I'm pretty new to Caroline 😅
Ooh I didn't know Sophie had a surgery here...
Oh god. That's what I was thinking... That guy is not going to enjoy it here 🙈

Reactions: 2
People happy with their lot don’t say things like this 🤷‍♀️
I think the person meant that all the things Caroline listed as ‘a lot’ are just literally the things a mum does, without even thinking about it. Whereas Caroline was Making it sound like she had loads more to do than anyone else.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.