Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the person meant that all the things Caroline listed as ‘a lot’ are just literally the things a mum does, without even thinking about it. Whereas Caroline was Making it sound like she had loads more to do than anyone else.
I was referring to the poster who claimed that all SAHMs are entitled cunts. Takes a pretty miserable person to spout such bile.

Nout to do with Cazz

Reactions: 7
For someone who spends a fortune on hair products and skincare - she doesn’t have great either of those!

Beggy witch again!!!!!!!!!!! I’m livid!
Most people would say “holiday isn’t a priority” after an international move “can’t afford it/not wise to spend right now” but not our cazza - making it very clear she’s got money to spend (but would rather have it gifted) after all the speculation they’ll be worse off over here!
Edited - how does she think us mere mortals find nice staycations in the uk - GOOGLE IT CAROLINE. Don’t pretend you don’t know what google is, they have it in america too 🙄

Reactions: 19
I was referring to the poster who claimed that all SAHMs are entitled cunts. Takes a pretty miserable person to spout such bile.

Nout to do with Cazz
The way I read that comment was she was saying "the same as every other SAHM" in relation to Caroline listing all the things she has to do. Not that all SAHMs are entitled cunts.

Reactions: 10
Wow. That's a sweeping generalisation isn't it?
The things she does as in chikdcare/household lol not the entitled bleep part🤣 I am a sahm with 3 children pretty much the same ages as hers. I commented on her tiktok probably about a yesr ago saying the UK isn't such a great place anymore especially for sahms and she got arsy so I blocked her. Until I found this thread 😂
---

Nout to do with Cazz
Not what I meant was rushing around being an actual sahm so a bit word vomit-y. She drives me mad pushing this extra hard working sahm narrative when she's basically just lounging at her mums house now. I went to a shop on my own for the first time in about 6 months yesterday, because I have to actually parent my kids unlike her🤪

What’s the situation here, is she talking about hers and Caroline’s dad or her father in law?

IMG_3922.jpeg

back when Charlie was on formula (and I liked her) she did a TikTok saying how expensive formula is compared to the uk. I made a flippant comment ‘it’s not much cheaper in the uk!’ As if to say it’s still expensive here… she proceeded to give me conversions from dollars to pounds. She could argue with a brick wall. She is so pressed if anyone goes against her ‘uk is better than us’ narrative. She’s so out of touch. Even the cheapest brand of formula here is expensive! The difference between cow and gate and Kendamil is about £3.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Thing is, we know the England she reminisces about doesn't exist, if it ever did but, knowing how these grifters operate, she will be successful in her begging so end up with a car and free holidays. She'll probably shove her Mum into some annex somewhere. What doesn't end up the way she wants will be swept under the carpet.

Reactions: 3
I believe Caroline is viewing the Uk through what is called rose coloured glasses.

Reactions: 9
She’s hilarious. More booze being bought… and “old rich vibes” for a spa. I really can’t help but think she’s sold Kyle an absolute dud on what the UK is actually like. Think she has sold the U.K. as some sort of bridgerton tit.

Reactions: 18
She’s hilarious. More booze being bought… and “old rich vibes” for a spa. I really can’t help but think she’s sold Kyle an absolute dud on what the UK is actually like. Think she has sold the U.K. as some sort of bridgerton tit.
She’s basically told Kyle England is like Made in Chelsea 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The cheek to beg so openly, but to also be so specific 😂
Her pal Olivia was just gifted a staycation so she will be livid! But also we all watch influencers (or I do) and I do actually think sometimes, oh that place looks nice and I screenshot it or save it or follow it. Shes on the phone enough that she too should have done that but let’s be honest she wants a gifted stay at centre parcs! The thing is so far she’s not keeping up with the joneses? Shes not done one ad for anything since she’s back……nobody has gifted her anything?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.