Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shameless! She will totally get one too, thismamalife recently got one and she has a fraction of Caroline's followers
I was thinking exactly the same .. utterly shameless .. she prob already is on the “mumfluencers” 🤢 group chat getting all the grifting tips uk style . WhY a sad grovelling existence

Reactions: 9
Caroline and Olivia are going to be absolutely insufferable when she gets back to the UK

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Imagine instead of asking family in the uk to keep an eye out on fb marketplace shamelessly begging for a free one. I cannot with these influencers. She really should never have shared that both her and Kyle earn 6 figures each because it makes it even more disgusting in my opinion

Reactions: 19
Imagine instead of asking family in the uk to keep an eye out on fb marketplace shamelessly begging for a free one. I cannot with these influencers. She really should never have shared that both her and Kyle earn 6 figures each because it makes it even more disgusting in my opinion
I never knew she said that, and she still moaned about the price of take away!

Reactions: 3
She could afford $600 apple headphones (granted she returned them but she could afford them) and that le crueset pan, why can she suddenly not afford to buy a new buggy? ridic

Reactions: 16
She could afford $600 apple headphones (granted she returned them but she could afford them) and that le crueset pan, why can she suddenly not afford to buy a new buggy? ridic
Also she just got botox, which isn't cheap either!!!

Reactions: 12
These companies should be ashamed of themselves giving these freeloaders freebies like buggies etc. if they were given to people genuinely struggling. She’s a beggar.

Reactions: 9
These companies should be ashamed of themselves giving these freeloaders freebies like buggies etc. if they were given to people genuinely struggling. She’s a beggar.
I would love for someone really tit to give her a pram- I suppose she just wouldn’t take it! 😂 (not tit in most peoples eyes- just not a bugaboo!)

Reactions: 6
She’s known she’s moving for ages and way before Olivia was born so I don’t know why she didn’t just get a cheap one in the US to tide them over, then get a nice one when she’s in the uk, it’s not like she uses the pram much in the US anyway! She mostly baby wears olivia when they go out

Reactions: 7
Welcome back to Blighty Caroline! We just know that she’s not going to mention any negativity around the UK once she is back. I hope that we ALL call her out!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you not have to prep formula in the US the same as the UK? In the car and the home vlog where she’s bent over like a weirdo, she just uses room temp water. In the UK you have to use hot water to make sure the formula is sterile.
Just find it weird as it’s Kendamil which is a UK formula so I would have thought it would need to made up the same way?

Reactions: 6
Do you not have to prep formula in the US the same as the UK? In the car and the home vlog where she’s bent over like a weirdo, she just uses room temp water. In the UK you have to use hot water to make sure the formula is sterile.
Just find it weird as it’s Kendamil which is a UK formula so I would have thought it would need to made up the same way?
Most of the formula in the US doesn't contain the same bacteria as the UK which is why they can use room temp water to make it up. I would assume Kendamil would still need to be made up with boiling water though unless it's not the UK manufactured one?

I liked her so much when I came across her a few months ago. And now I think she’s just a spoilt bully lady child! She’s so defensive. That comment was saying ‘you complain about breastfeeding and you complain about bottles’ which is true! She’s never happy!!! And where is this 6 figure each salary coming from?! House the size of a shoe box!!!

Reactions: 13

What the actual duck have I just watched, go and get some therapy Caroline

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.