Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like Caroline 99% of the time but her attitude about the nhs makes me laugh. Good luck getting an ambulance 😂😂 she definitely doesn’t live in the real world. She thinks we are still in 2014!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually like Caroline 99% of the time but her attitude about the nhs makes me laugh. Good luck getting an ambulance 😂😂 she definitely doesn’t live in the real world. She thinks we are still in 2014!
Why is she talking about using an ambulance like she’s getting a bus?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol does she not know some people wait up to 12 hours for an ambulance these days?
Even ringing 111 for advice it can be up to 12 hours for a doctor to give you a call back!

Reactions: 11
Did she not have to use an ambulance in the uk for Sophie before? I can remember her talking about her falling ill while they were seeing her mum, and hwr having to give sophie cpr? Or am I remembering wrong?

Reactions: 1
Only just saw her tik tok videos. That Trader Joe’s one… she feeds her family so much crap. Caroline, get some salad when you’re at your beloved M&S back in the UK! 🙄
Also, the way she starts thinking that it’s her last time at Trader Joe’s and she’ll never come back again… You just know that she’s going to make visits back to America very difficult for Kyle! Like she may refuse to go with him

Reactions: 9
Only just saw her tik tok videos. That Trader Joe’s one… she feeds her family so much crap. Caroline, get some salad when you’re at your beloved M&S back in the UK! 🙄
Also, the way she starts thinking that it’s her last time at Trader Joe’s and she’ll never come back again… You just know that she’s going to make visits back to America very difficult for Kyle! Like she may refuse to go with him
I don't think she'll refuse I think she'd be buzzing to go back because she's no idea what living in the uk is like anymore and the absolute tit show our economy is. She'll go back at any given chance

Reactions: 7
Why is it that suddenly she seems to be going out a lot more with friends now she’s moving back to the UK. Wasn’t she always complaining she had no friends or social life?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think she'll refuse I think she'd be buzzing to go back because she's no idea what living in the uk is like anymore and the absolute tit show our economy is. She'll go back at any given chance
I really think she’s the type that won’t admit that she was wrong… even to her husband.

Reactions: 5
Oh no she's one of those "I get botox for my headaches" lol no you don't

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Technically it does prevent headaches and migraine if given in your haw and head. But she's obviously doing it for vanity reasons
Oh I know she's said before she gets it in her jaw cause it gives her a nice jawline. I just didn't know getting in it jaw could actually help headaches

Reactions: 1
Tbf my horse had steroids injected into her TMJ to help with pain so I know it does help. It’s just whether she actually has headaches or is using it as an excuse!

Reactions: 4
Jumpscare 😂 tell me you are begging from a freebie without telling me you are begging for a freebie ….
IMG_8532.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 15