Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does it a lot and a few times with the “noise” that goes along with it. Likes to be so pc yet totally ableist and gross!
I had a very good friend at high school who was severely disabled and she was bullied mercilessly by another pupil who would pull this face and call her derogatory names..Caroline should be thoroughly ashamed of her behaviour...it is not acceptable in any sense - she needs to take a long hard look at herself and her recent behaviour- she's unhinged

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Someone needs to pull her up on making that face, everyone especially Caroline knows what it means and represents, It's really, really, hugely offensive!

Reactions: 9
I’m a Brit and about a year older than Caroline. Even when we used that face in high school we knew it was offensive. She might not have because she was too busy being bullied to understand anything but ffs even if it is crossed wires, why not apologise and NOT DO IT AGAIN rather than getting your back up and doubling down about ‘not being Donald Trump’. Idiot.

Reactions: 8
Her comments, back tracking, acting stupid, oh I didn't know, yes she did!! She's just shitting it incase she gets cancelled. I won't do it again, she's does it to Kyle all the time.
Screenshot_20240411_232815_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240411_232514_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think it’s odd that not once, in the whole time leading up to the move, has she mentioned being excited to live closer to her sister and that her kids will grow up with their cousins who are similar age?! If it was me that’s the main thing I would be excited about but all she ever mentions is soft play and now her new BFF Olivia (though we’ll see how long that friendship lasts! - Helen is very much out of the picture now isn’t she!). Her relationship with her sister seems so off.

Reactions: 10
"When we were frustrated" sorry but no. I'm younger than Caroline and it was a well-known expression for taking the piss out of someone for being "slow" or a "div" I don't mean to offend anyone saying that, it was the type of idiotic stuff kids do in school playgrounds. She knows exactly what she's doing.

Reactions: 11
"When we were frustrated" sorry but no. I'm younger than Caroline and it was a well-known expression for taking the piss out of someone for being "slow" or a "div" I don't mean to offend anyone saying that, it was the type of idiotic stuff kids do in school playgrounds. She knows exactly what she's doing.
I remember this being done in school. It’s absolutely not something any grown up matured person would do now and would tell my kids how bad it is! She deffo needs some severe therapy.
---
I remember this being done in school. It’s absolutely not something any grown up matured person would do now and would tell my kids how bad it is! She deffo needs some severe therapy.
Would not!

Reactions: 7
Do you not have to prep formula in the US the same as the UK? In the car and the home vlog where she’s bent over like a weirdo, she just uses room temp water. In the UK you have to use hot water to make sure the formula is sterile.
Just find it weird as it’s Kendamil which is a UK formula so I would have thought it would need to made up the same way?
Not to defend her but the rules change constantly, when my child was a baby I could make up 8 bottles the night before and store them in the fridge, nowadays that would be unheard of, and it's not that long ago I did this 😅

Totally agree on the face pulling, she does this all the time, I'm glad it's been called out.

Also on the move, is it still the case poor Kyle stays behind and packs everything up, while working full time from home and keeping their eldest daughter with him??

While she goes back to fairyland (UK) with loads of help?

Sorry for the questions, haven't caught up until tonight.

Does anyone else think it’s odd that not once, in the whole time leading up to the move, has she mentioned being excited to live closer to her sister and that her kids will grow up with their cousins who are similar age?! If it was me that’s the main thing I would be excited about but all she ever mentions is soft play and now her new BFF Olivia (though we’ll see how long that friendship lasts! - Helen is very much out of the picture now isn’t she!). Her relationship with her sister seems so off.
Her sister is a massive dick though, check out her thread if you haven’t already. They recently fell out too and only seemed to makeup recently due to her sisters FIL dying

Reactions: 6
Her sister is a massive dick though, check out her thread if you haven’t already. They recently fell out too and only seemed to makeup recently due to her sisters FIL dying
Agree it's a close call between them who is worse!
---
Video removed!! Hope someone reported her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree it's a close call between them who is worse!
---
Video removed!! Hope someone reported her!
Thank god it was removed, she’s so ignorant and privileged. She also looked like a massive bitchy twit on top of it all. One of her worst. Should have screen recorded it for this thread.

Reactions: 5
For anyone who didn't catch the reel before she took it down, here's a screenshot- I hope she takes a long hard look at herself and how disgusting she is
IMG_0339.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.