Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully Bugaboo will have seen it and will not gift a pushchair now. And if they do, this can be sent to them. What an insensitive twit.
This and all the other times she’s done it. Meldrum was cancelled for similar .

She really does think she knows everything and has it all:

we are doing very well
We are both earning six figures (my arse)
I can stick it to school bullies
I spend money on Botox because I want to
I can fly premium

The reality is she’s depressed and manic. IMO. If you can be both that is., not a doctor but the Tell tale signs to me are the chaos and mess in her home, slobbing about most days , over compensation / sharing of material things and the utter chaos that is her “style”. Also she’s going to live with her mum with kids in tow, pretty sure a self sufficient independent woman would get her own place .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
For anyone who didn't catch the reel before she took it down, here's a screenshot- I hope she takes a long hard look at herself and how disgusting she is
View attachment 2870618
Even without the connotations of that face, a 34 year old woman behaving like this is just embarrassing. She thinks she's so quirky and funny, but she's just cringe. No self-awareness at all.

Reactions: 13
I’ve just come across her old videos. She’s a completely different person! What happened

Reactions: 4
Well, well, well, perhaps they could use a quick email regarding their new client and her mocking of disabled people
Screenshot_20240412_193732_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 10
God it ages her so much. She looks like a middle aged primary school teacher.

Reactions: 11
God it ages her so much. She looks like a middle aged primary school teacher.
I know true love and all that, she has birthed Kyle's children and im sure he loves her but compared to the hottie he was following on insta, Caroline’s like her mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I know true love and all that, she has birthed Kyle's children and im sure he loves her but compared to the hottie he was following on insta, Caroline’s like her mum.
Even Caroline herself five years ago was significantly more attractive than she is now! And I'm not trying to shame her as of course most women won't look exactly the same after having three babies in quick succession, but the awful clothes, hair and clown make-up ages her terribly and her general attitude and personality make everything else about her unattractive as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’ll be interesting to see the changes in her style when she’s back in the UK. Her ‘style’ right now is awful, maybe it’s the American way I don’t know, but it’s definitely aging her prematurely.
I think it’ll be a rapid change too.

Reactions: 10
It’ll be interesting to see the changes in her style when she’s back in the UK. Her ‘style’ right now is awful, maybe it’s the American way I don’t know, but it’s definitely aging her prematurely.
I feel like she thinks her style right now is “quirky mum in the English countryside” sort of like Cath Kidston and Liberty prints, maybe it’s all the floral prints and Peter Pan collars. It feels like a very specific style I only seem to see with certain UK mummy bloggers.

whereas so many people in the UK now are wandering around in their Yankees hats and LA Lakers sweatshirts 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How many baby carriers does she need? Is that yet another one in pink. So the animal print a blue and a pink. More money than sense.

Reactions: 6
Even Caroline herself five years ago was significantly more attractive than she is now! And I'm not trying to shame her as of course most women won't look exactly the same after having three babies in quick succession, but the awful clothes, hair and clown make-up ages her terribly and her general attitude and personality make everything else about her unattractive as well.
I think her figure is amazing! 3 kids and you wouldn't even know, I don't think she even has a stretch mark. It's the hair and ott makeup that age her.
---
They've removed all the negative comments about Caz already.....👀- there were quite a few earlier calling her out about the facial gesture she'd made in ( now deleted) TikTok
Can believe they are doing damage control she should have been brought down a peg or 2
---
Her style is just Claire Kennedy and such like, grandpa chic. It's trending at the minute.

Reactions: 4
Her “style“ might be mildly trending on line for these delusionists who live their lives in their houses and one their phones, but it is not a good look out an about in the real world. Looks like robbing an old lady charity shop.
Eta the cloning of that Claire Kennedy is creepy. It’s literally carbon copy
---
How many baby carriers does she need? Is that yet another one in pink. So the animal print a blue and a pink. More money than sense.
On Reddit it’s been said that apparvrly she got them with her affiliate credit. The women who was crying over a shop that was looking for donating baby stuff has 3x $750 carriers the same but different for one child 🙄

Reactions: 8
This pink one is actually $750! I'm assuming shes using affiliate credits or something to purchase them - of course she would never think to give back to a follower and I'm sure she will resell them for actual cash. Really gross.

Reactions: 9
This pink one is actually $750! I'm assuming shes using affiliate credits or something to purchase them - of course she would never think to give back to a follower and I'm sure she will resell them for actual cash. Really gross.
She can’t give it away to a follower cos surely at this point everyone is just hate following her?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.